chapter 4

Ah, I didn't notice it was already late" Sakayo said once she looked at the time. What would you like for dinner? I'll order some" sakayo asked as she looked at takeomi.

Any thing's fine" Takeomi response as lit another cigarette. Hm is sushi good with you? Sakayo asked as she tilted her head a bit.

Takeomi just nod and so she ordered some. Great, food will be here after half an hour" Sakayo said and she sets down her phone besides her.

So, where were we again? Sakayo mumbled. The one where you and Rindou almost burned down your apartment when you were teens" Takeomi response.

Ah, yeah about that" Sakayo started and they both went on talking again. As time pass by sakayo heard a knock on the door.

Oh! Looks like the foods here" Sakayo said as she stood up and went to open the door.

A few seconds later she returned back with food in her hands. She then set it in the table before going to the kitchen to grab two plates.

She handed the other on to takeomi before she took some sushi and began eating.

They both ate in silence. And once they were done sakayo cleaned the table. I'll just wash the dishes before I head upstairs, you can go ahead if you want to first " Sakayo said as she went in the kitchen carrying the plates they just used.

Oh, your room is the second to the last in the hallway in the right side" Sakayo added as she poke her head out.

Mine's just in front of your room " she grinned before going back to the kitchen to begin washing the dishes.

Sakayo began humming a tune while she wash the dishes. Hm, I wonder what time will they come back home tomorrow?' Sakayo thought to herself.

Ah never mind that, I'm sure I can just make some pancakes for my breakfast tomorrow " sakayo mumbled to herself as she began to rinsen the dishes.

She wiped her hands on a towel once she was done washing all the dishes. She then left the kitchen, making sure that nothing was plugged and turned of the lights before she went upstairs.

Takeomi is probably at his room now right?' She thought since she didn't saw takeomi in the living room.

But she stopped in her tracks when she saw that the balcony door was open. She raised a brow before she went to see if takeomi was there.

When she got there takeomi was indeed there, smoking another cigarette as he look at the at the sky.

Oh, I thought you were in your room" Sakayo said as she also step in the balcony. The night breeze gently made her hair fly a bit.

She stood next to takeomi, but also made sure to give a bit of distance between the two of them.

She also stared up, looking at the skies where the stars twinkle. Your brothers told me you shouldn't stay up late" Takeomi said, breaking the silence between them.

Sakayo look at him for a few seconds before sighing. Fine" she grumbled as she step away from the railing of the balcony and then went inside.

They really told you about that huh" Sakayo sighed and turned to takeomi. He just nod at her as he blew a puff of smoke.

Fine, I'm going to sleep " sakayo said and went to her room. Gee! Can't believe them" she said once she closed her door.

The three of us agreed to this! They said I'm allowed to stay up late once in a while, yet now they said I can't? Sakayo grumbled as she layed in her bed.

Ugh, never mind, I'll just go to sleep then" she sighed before she pulled her cover over and dozed of.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment!

See ya in the next chapter!