chapter 27

"So, what do you guys think of the new girl?" Ayumi asked. "Hmm, she seems nice" Harumi answered with a shrug and sakayo just agreed to her.

"Hmm well your right, but we still gonna observe her more right? Before we officially start hanging out with her and become friends, right?" Ayumi asked, earning a hum from sakayo.

"Yeah your right, let's just talk with her for a bit, and if we deem her fit in our group then we're going to accept her. If not then you know what will happen to her right? So she better prove herself" Sakayo shrugged.

"Well anyways, I'll see you guys later, my brother is already here" Sakayo said as she reached the gate and saw Ran.

"Bye sakayo! See you tomorrow, and don't forget to let me copy your homework tomorrow" Ayumi waved her goodbye with a smile making her chuckle.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow. Be safe on your way home" Sakayo waved at them before she got in the car.

"So, how was your day at school sis?" Ran asked as he began to drive to somewhere. "It was okay" Sakayo response with a shrug as she looked outside.

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked, not taking her eyes of the window. "Rindou had a meeting with someone, and I'm guessing his done now so we'll just go and pick him up" Ran answered.

"Oh, alright" Sakayo answered.

{... }

About twenty minutes of driving, they finally arrived at what seems to be a semi abandoned looking warehouse.

Sakayo can see several men outside, each one holding was holding a gun. She just shrugged it off and got out of the car with Ran.

But as they were passing through the men, one of them let out a low whistle as he looked at sakayo.

"Act that way to my sister again and I'll be sure to send your decapitated head to your family" Ran sneered as he looked at the guy who flinched a bit and looked away.

"Tsk, what a bastard" sakayo grumbled as they entered the warehouse, finding rindou with a man on his knees in front of him.

"Ah, I thought you were done already" Ran said as he and sakayo walked towards Rindou. Rindou clicked his tongue in annoyance as he glared at the guy.

"Fucking bastard won't even utter a single word" Rindou growled as he run a hand through his already messy hair.

"Tsk, if he won't speak will go after his family then. After all he has a nice looking wife and two children he adores so much" Ran smirked when he saw the man's face grow pale.

"Wait! No! I'll speak! Just leave my wife and kids alone!" The man said making Ran chuckle. "To late, since they're already here" Ran said, and just in cue another group of men suddenly arrived and with them was the wife and kids of the man.

"Darling?! What's happening? Who are these people?!" His wife asked as she looked around, clearly fearing the situation and well being of her kids.

"No! Please they have nothing to do with this! I'll speak! Just leave my family alone!" The man begged as tears fall down from his face.

"I don't wanna watch this shit, I'll be in the car if you need me" Sakayo waved her hand at them and left. But before she can leave she was met with Takeomi at the entrance.

"Oh hey Takeomi, if your looking for Ran and Rindou, they're inside" she said as she looked at him. Takeomi just nod before handing her something.

"Give that to them and tell them Mikey needs the information by tonight" he said and left, making sigh as she walked back inside.

"Hey bro! Takeomi told me to give this to you and said that Mikey needed the information by tonight" Sakayo said as she handed the small box takeomi gave her to Ran.

Ran shot the man's wife by the shoulder making her scream in pain. The two children began crying and sobbing as they watch they mother whimpering in pain.

"Noo! Please! I'll talk just leave them alone!" The man shouted and begged. He then turned to Ran and looked at sakayo.

"Please, just let them leave. They know nothing about this. You can kill me if you want, just let them leave, please!" The man begged again, tears continuously fall from his eyes.

"And in what sense do you they'll live?" Sakayo raised a brow making the man looked at her in confusion.

"I mean, even they did let them go. What makes you so sure that the person your working for wouldn't kill them after they knew you betrayed the?" She asked, making the man go silent as he thought hard about what she said.

.....

Hello!!! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did and see you in the next chapter!