chapter 37

"Now remember sis, call us if you need anything okay? Takeomi is down stairs and we left a couple of subordinates as well so you should be safe" Ran grumbled as he stood in from of his sisters door.

"Yeah alright, you can go now. I can't believe you disturbed my rest" she huffed before closing her door before Ran can even say another word.

"Stay safe here sis. We'll be back later" Ran said before she heard his footsteps walk away from her door.

Sakayo went back to her bed and got under blanket once again and snuggled close to it as she closed her eyes and sighed in content.

Almost instantly she fell back asleep as soon as she heard the cars drove away.

{.... }

The next day sakayo woke up to small knocks on her doors. 'Eh? What the heck did Ran eat last night that he didn't try to ruin my door with his knocking?'  Sakayo thought as she got up from her bed and went to open the door.

"Oh" she mumbled when she saw Takeomi standing there instead of Ran. "Well no wonder my door didn't break, it was you who was knocking" she muttered as she looked at Takeomi before looking at the hallway where Ran and Rindou's room were.

"Both of them are still asleep" Takeomi said as he saw her looking at the hallway. "Oh, alright" she nodded before stepping back in her room.

"Breakfast is ready at the table"Takeomi said before leaving. She watched him leave before closing her door.

With a small sigh, she quickly went to her closet to pick out her uniform and other things. Closing it, she made her way to her bathroom.

'Damn, I haven't pretty much talk to him since the other day. But oh well, guess his just busy with his work' she thought to herself as she quickly stripped off of her pajamas and turned the shower on.

She let out a content sigh as the warm water made contact with her body. " yeah, I think I do need to talk to him" she muttered to herself as she applied soap on her body.

She then quick rinse it off before pouring some shampoo on her hand, she then scrubbed it on her hair and scalp.

"But if I talk to him, what do I say?" She questioned herself as she washed her hair.
With a sigh, she decided she'll talk to him when she has something to say.

She then quickly finish her bath and changed into her uniform. She grabbed her bag and phone and made sure she had everything she needed before closing the door of her room.

"Your breakfast is in the table. I'll drive you to your school after your done" Takeomi said as soon as he saw Sakayo walk down stairs.

"Oh, alright then" Sakayo nodded to him before she went to the kitchen. Placing her bag on the chair beside her before she grabbed her plate and began eating the pancakes.

She ate in silence as she let her thoughts wonder about random things. 'How old is takeomi anyway? What do my brothers think about him?' She thought before she quickly shaked her head.

"Eh? Why am I even thinking about him" she muttered as she finished eating her pnackes. "Thinking about who?" Sakayo let out a small squeak of surprise when Takeomi suddenly asked this.

"Gosh! How long have you been standing there?! Don't scare me like that!" She huffed as she sent him a glare.

Takeomi raised a brow at  her before answering. "I've been standing there for five minutes, you've been spacing out on those five minutes" Takeomi said before leaving.

"Damn him. He can't just scare me like that. I felt like my heart stop a beat that time" She grumbled as she walked towards the sink to put her used plate.

"Yeah, I'll leave that for them to wash" she shrugged before grabbing her bag and went to the living room where Takeomi was waiting for her.

"Let's go?" He asked and she hummed in response, following after him as he stood up and left.

.....