chapter 30

{... }

"So you ready to ask Tyler out" Harumi asked once they reached the cafeteria. "Wait your crush is Tyler? What the fuck? I thought it was Kyle" Sakayo mumbled as she looked at Ayumi.

"Ehehe, yeah he is" Ayumi looked away causing sakayo to chuckle. "Don't worry. Oh wait, there he is" Sakayo said once he noticed Tyler sitting with his friends.

"Now go and ask him out" Harumi slightly pushed her in their direction. "But what if he refuse?" Ayumi asked making sakayo look at her with a blank face.

"Ayumi, do you forget where we stand? Girl we're literally popular around the school. Do you see the love letters we're getting? That fucker would be an idiot to turn you down" Sakayo said making Ayumi sigh.

"Fine" She mumbled and walked towards Tyler. "If he turns her down he'll end up in the hospital" Sakayo muttered making Harumi chuckle.

"The hospital? Really? Why not send him straight to his own grave?" She said making Sakayo smirk. "Yeah, why not. I can let my brothers handle that" she said as both of them stared at Ayumi.

But a few seconds later, they saw Ayumi look away and Tyler and his friends began snickering. "Don't fucking tell me he humiliated her in front of his friends" Sakayo growled as she marched towards them.

She grabbed a bottle of water from one of the table as she passed by and went near the table. "Why the heck would I go out with a lame looking like you? I'd rather date Natasha than you" She heard Tyler said making her scowl.

She opened the bottle and without a second thought she splashed the whole thing one Tyler and his friends. "Fuck you. You better apologize to her before I make you regret it" Sakayo said as she glared at them.

"Let's just go, I don't wanna waste my time with them again. After all this was just a dare, I could care less for a fucker like him" Ayumi scowled as she glared at Tyler and left.

Sakayo sneered at them before quickly following behind Ayumi. "Sorry about that" Sakayo muttered as they made their way to the rooftop.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" Ayumi shrugged as she wiped the few tears that manage to escape her eyes.

"But if I had dared you about that, this wouldn't happen" sakayo sighed as she looked at her friend. Ayumi just shaked her at her.

"Don't worry about that, but really. I need that homework now" She muttered making sakayo laugh. "Alright, let's do it after eating our lunch" she said making Ayumi hum in response.

{.... }

"Bye girls, see you tomorrow" Sakayo waved her friends goodbye as she made her way to the gate. "Bye!" Ayumi and Harumi called out.

Once she got out, she looked around. Trying to spot where Takeomi was. Luckily for her, she didn't have to look around more since she saw him near the corner.

She quickly made her way to him. "Hey Takeomi" she greeted making Takeomi look at her. "Ready to go?" Takeomi asked making her hum, soon they both made their way to the car.

"So we're just gonna buy some clothes right? Nothing more?" Sakayo asked making Takeomi look at her with a raise brow.

"Why, is there something else you need to buy?" He asked making sakayo shake her head as she looked away.

{... }

"Hey, how do I look?" Sakayo asked as she went out of the dressing room. Takeomi looked at her up and down for a few seconds.

Takeomi's eyes trailed all the way from her head to her toes then back at her head again. "Are you sure you're brothers are gonna allow you to wear that?" Takeomi asked as he kept on eyeing her.

Sakayo just waved her hands at this. "I'm sure it's okay, plus I think this kinda suits me. For this occasion of course" She smiled as she looked at him.

"After all, if you can't kept your eyes off me. Much less my target later" she said as she took a step forward to him.

"We're in a mall, with many people" Takeomi said making her smirk. "Oh? So that means that if we're not on the mall it's okay?" She chuckled a bit as she took another step forward.

"Your just as bold as your brothers" He said making her smile as she stepped back. "Why of course. I'm a Haitani after all" she said and went back to the dressing room to change.

Once she was done changing back to her uniform they went and payed for the clothes. After that, She and Takeomi walked around the mall to buy more things. All the while that she was teasing takeomi.

Once they were done, she and Takeomi went back to the car. "Even your attitude is like theirs" Takeomi muttered making her chuckle.

"Oh please, don't compare me to them. Plus, what's wrong with having a little fun?" She smirked as Takeomi looked at her.

"Well then, let's see how long that attitude of yours will last" He said making her laugh. "Is that a challenge or what?" She said as Takeomi drived back to their house.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Please leave a vote and comment if you did. And looks like I'll be doing a smut next chapter.

You know the rules, if your uncomfortable with any form of smut/lemon just skip it.