chapter 18

[.... ]

"Hey sis, you awake?" Ran asked as he poked his head from her slightly opened door. "Kinda, it's only four in the morning. What do you want?" Sakayo asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry didn't mean to disturb your sleep but can I ask you a favor?" Ran asked making sakayo look at him with a raise brow.

"That depends on the favor you wanna ask, and what I get in return" She mumbled as she let out a yawn.

"Hm well talk about it later, just go back to sleep for now if you want" Ran said and was about to leave when sakayo stopped him.

"Just say it, I can't go back to sleep anyway so just say what you want" sakayo grumbled as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, think your up going to the bar? I need someone to try and lead our target to one of the rooms" Ran said making sakayo think for a moment.

"And what do I get?" She asked. "I'll allow you stay up late for a whole week and some McDonald's and other snacks" Ran answered.

"Is the McDonald's available everyday or no?" Sakayo questioned. "Hm no, it's every other day" Ran said making sakayo think for a moment.

"Fine, what time do you need me there? And which bar?" Sakayo asked with a small huff.

"Great! I know I can count on you sis" Ran smiled as he hugged her. "And it's one of our bars and I'll ask takeomi if he can drive you there later" Ran added as he broke the hug.

"Takeomi? Isn't he busy or something?" Sakayo tilted her head. "Hm, I'm sure he isn't. Plus his also coming there so it's alright" Ran answered as he ruffled her hair.

"Go back to sleep, it's still four in the morning, I'll wake you up when it's already seven in the morning" Ran said making sakayo nod.

"Well if you say so" She mumbled and layed back down, after a few seconds she fell back asleep. Ran let out a small smile and left, closing her door as quietly as possible.

[... ]

"Sis? Time to wake up now" Ran knocked on his sisters door. "Hm, I'm up" sakayo respond after a few minutes later.

"Alright, come downstairs when your ready. Don't take to long of the pancakes will get a little cold" he said and left.

"Dammit, I'll have to ask him later what kind of clothes I'm gonna wear later" sakayo grumbled as she stood up and made her bed before going to her bathroom.

Once she was done she went downstairs. "Morning" Sakayo greeted her brothers as she let out another yawn, totally ignoring the other people in the room.

"Morning sis" Ran said as he handed her a plate of pancake. "So, she's the one who'll be doing it later?" A guy asked making sakayo look at him.

She found out that he was already looking at her. "Hm yeah. Hope you guys don't have a problem with it" she said.

"Hm not really. It's better if we knew and trust the person who's gonna do the work" another one spoke making sakayo look at him.

She just nod in response to what he said and began eating her pancakes. "I already had the clothes she's gonna wear later. Though I doubt you'll allow her to wear it" the guy who spoke first earlier said.

"You know it's better if I knew they're names" Sakayo said to her brothers. "Ah right" Ran said and began introducing the men sitting on the table with them.

"That's koko, kakucho, sanzu, takeomi, mochi and last but not the least our boss Mikey" Ran said as he pointed at each person he introduced.

"Hmm, nice to meet you all" She said before turning her attention back at her pancake and finished eating it.

"Once your done, how about you try the clothes koko said he bought with him?" Ran asked making her nod in response.

"Alright then" she shrugged before finishing the last pancake.

.....

Hi, hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Please leave a vote or comment if you did and see you in the next chapter!