chapter 6

[... ]

"Hey Irena, when are we gonna do that project?" Sakayo asked Irena as she walk up to the girl who was busy packing her things up.

"Huh? Oh.. Maybe the next day?" I'm still a little busy" Irena said as sakayo just nod.

Hm, maybe Ayumi and Harumi are right? Sakayo thought to herself as she look at Irena who was now leaving.

"Or maybe is she busy" she mumbled unsure on what to think. "Well I'll just ask her tomorrow again then" she grumbled and went out of the room.

She walked towards her locker where she found that Ayumi and Harumi were already waiting for her there.

"Hey guys" I said to them. "Hey Sakayo, so what did she say?" Harumi asked, probably referring to Irena.

"Well she said she was busy and we'll do it the next day" Sakayo said to them. "But I'll try to ask her again tomorrow" she added.

_Well, if she still won't agree in doing it tomorrow and make another excuse then you better start doing the project yourself " Ayumi chimed in making sakayo nod.

"Yeah, I probably should" sakayo sighed as she closed her locker and the three of them began walking to the gate.

"Woah, I wonder who's car is that" one student said making sakayo and her friends look at what she was talking.

"And who's that?" Another one asked and sakayo instantly recognize the person by the car as takeomi.

"Ugh! Don't tell my brothers are still not home" sakayo grumbled as she went over to takeomi, ayumi and harumi following behind her.

"Let me guess, they still aren't home?" Sakayo asked takeomi once she got near him. Some other students looked at her.

She can hear the murmur of different students but sakayo being sakayo, she just ignore them or else it might end in something worse.

"Oh, there home they just sent me to pick you up" Takeomi responded making her nod.

"Well, let's talk later on the phone" She turned to ayumi and harumi who nodded.

Ayumi and Harumi bid her goodbye before walking away. 'Well let's go?" Sakayo asked as she turned to takeomi who nodded and opened the back door for her.

"Thanks" she said as takeomi closed the door and went to the drivers seat. "Oh yeah, before we go home can we stop at the cafe down the road?" Sakayo asked as she tilted her head a bit.

"Sure" takeomi said before he started the car. "Just down the road?" Takeomi asked as he began driving.

"Yep" sakayo smiled as she took out her wallet. After a minute or two they arrived at the cafe.

"You want one?" Sakayo asked before she left the car to which takeomi just respond with a shake of his head.

Sakayo then quickly went to the cafe. The small bell hanging from the door chimed as she entered the cafe.

"Hello miss, what can I get you?" The lady behind the counter asked with a smile.

"Hi, I'd like a ( fav coffee) please" sakayo response with a smile of her own. "Coming right up, if you want you can take a seat first" the lady said as she turned around and began making the coffee.

Sakayo went to seat down and waited for the coffee. I hope takeomi wouldn't mind waiting for a bit' she thought to herself and looked outside.

After a few minutes, the lady called for her and handed her the coffee. "Thank you please come back again" she said with a small bow as sakayo paid for the coffee.

"Please keep the change, bye" Sakayo smiled and walked away. "Sorry, I hope I didn't make you wait that long " sakayo said once she got in the car.

But takeomi just shake his head. "Anywhere else you need to go to?" He asked but sakayo just shake her head as she began drinking her coffee.

Takeomi nodded and then drove back to the haitani's house.

.....

Hi! I'm sorry for the wait! Was just a bit busy because of the upcoming exam. Hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter!

Please leave a vote and comment!