chapter 20

"You good riding with Takeomi?" Ran asked and sakayo just nod as she got in the passenger seat in Takeomi's car.

"Yeah I'm fine" she smiled making Ran nod as he ruffled her hair a bit before closing the door before she can complain.

"Dammit, I spent half an hour working on my hair" sakayo grumbled as she tried to fix her hair a bit.

She heard takeomi chuckle a bit as he got inside his car. They then drove of towards the bar with Rindou and Ran following behind their car.

"Now that we're here, I'm getting kinda nervous" she mumbled to herself. "Just think of what you get in return from your brothers" Takeomi said making sakayo think about chocolates and just chilling in her room.

"Damn, should have asked for some ice cream too" she said making takeomi chuckle. "How about I buy you ice cream as an addition" he said making sakayo look at him.

"Really? Thanks then" she grinned and got out of the car as soon as it stopped. "You ready sis?" Ran asked as he walked towards her.

"Yeah, wish me luck that I don't get killed" she nodded her head before going inside.

Once she got in, she was instantly greeted by the smell of smoke and alcohol and loud music. "Well let's look around and get over with this shall we?" She mumbled and walked further inside.

"Ugh, this is why I really don't go to bar" she grumbled as she looked around. "Eh, might as well order some drinks" she mumbled and went to order some.

While she waited for her drink, she looked around. Trying to find the guy she was suppose to trick.

'No matter how much you hate staying in bars too long sakayo, just remember the chocolates and brownies waiting for you. There's also some ice cream and books. Yeah that sound good' she thought.

"What's a beautiful lady like you sitting here alone?" Someone asked besides her. She turned her head to the person and almost smirk.

'Well that was easy finding him' she thought as she smiled at the man. "Just looking for some time out from all the stress at home" she said making the man nod.

"I'll pay for her drink" he turned to the bartender who just nod in response. "Oh? That's sweet of you. Paying for a stranger like me" she said as she took small sips out of her drink.

"Of course, I'll gladly pay for a beautiful lady like you" he said with a smile. Sakayo returned the smile. "Well, thank you then" she said and look him up and down.

"You know your kinda good looking" she leaned a little closer to him with a sweet smile. "Oh? I hear that often from other people" the guy chuckled.

"Hm? Really? Well are those people good looking as me?" Sakayo asked. "Hmm not really" the guy said and took a few strand of her hair and sniff it.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else? You wouldn't mind accompanying me right?" The guy asked as he stood up. "Of course I don't mind" sakayo smiled as she stood up.

She took a quick glance towards her brothers direction and gave a quick nod before following behind the man.

"You know I never got your name, may I have the honor of knowing the name of a beautiful lady like you?" The guy asked as they stopped in front of a door and entered it.

"Gladly. My name's sakayo" she answered. "And your last name?" The guy asked as he began to take of his jacket.

"Haitani" sakayo smirked. "My name's Sakayo Haitani" she said and kneeled him in the balls before he can even say something else.

"Bitch!" The guy hissed as he fell to his knees. "Nobody calls my sister a bitch!" Ran said as he burst into the room, hitting the man with the door.

"You owe me those snacks" sakayo huffed and turned to the man. "Thanks for the drink" she chuckled as the man just scowled and glared at her.

Sakayo just shrugged her shoulder and ignore the guy, walking out of the door. "Oh hey takeomi" she greeted when she saw takeomi walking her way.

Takeomi just nod at her as he blow out a puff of smoke from his cigarette. "Seems like your safe, your brothers couldn't keep on glancing at you when the man approached you" he said to her.

"Yeah I know, I can feel it" sakayo let out a small chuckle as she glanced back inside the room. Now finding Ran beating the shit out of the man.

.....

Hii~ I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Please leave a vote and comment if you did!