chapter 14

"Finally down?" Rindou asked as soon as he saw his sister came inside the kitchen.

"Yeah, and your still alive?" Sakayo asked as she turned to her brother Ran. "Of course I'm alive! What's that suppose to mean?" Ran asked, almost dropping the plate he was holding.

"Who the fuck is still standing properly and cooking breakfast after drinking about 10 aspirin?!" Sakayo asked

"I had a headache okay?" Ran grumbled  making sakayo shake her head. "You know what? Never mind, just let me ask you one thing" Sakayo said making Ran raise a brow at her as he handed her some food.

"What is it?" Ran asked as he took a seat in front of her and took a sip of water.

"What color do you want your coffin to be? Is white or brown?" She asked making Ran choke on the water he was drinking.

Rindou burst out laughing and takeomi just chuckled at what she said. "Sis?! Why would you ask that?" Ran asked making sakayo shrug as she began eating.

"I dunno, just preparing for the worst" Sakayo said making Ran's jaw drop. "Better close your mouth or else a fly would go in" Sakayo muttered making Ran close his mouth as he grumbled some things under his breath.

"Sakayo just chuckled at this as she continued to eat her food. "Well looks like your really all better now" Rindou sighed as he gently ruffled his sisters hair.

"But just to be sure, don't try to over work yourself okay? Well not that there's many things you can do here anyway" he grumbled making sakayo nod.

"Are you free today? She asked as she tilted her head a bit. Rindou just shake his head in response making her sigh and she turned to Ran.

"Sorry sis but I'm also busy today, but don't worry okay? I'll try to finish all my works today so that I can spend some time with you tomorrow" Ran said with an apologetic smile.

"It's alright, I know how hard your must be so don't try doing it in one day. You might be the next one to get sick" Sakayo said as she shake her head.

"But takeomi if free today, you can take him if you wanna go outside" Ran suggested and sakayo immediately shake her head.

"No, I don't wanna bother takeomi so I'll just stay here in the house for today and just wait for when one of you is available" Sakayo said making her brothers sigh.

"We're sorry if we can't really spend time with you sis" Rindou said and Ran just nod in agreement with him.

"It's okay" sakayo smiled making her brothers sigh. "We promise to spend the next day off with you" Ran said making her nod.

She then turned to takeomi. "You heard him say that right?" She questioned and takeomi just nod in response, a bit confused on why would she ask this.

"Good, now I have takeomi as my evidence and witness that you said that" she said with a proud smile making her brothers chuckle.

"Alright alright, I'll leave you one of my cards you can go buy whatever you want later" Ran said as he reached out for his pocket and handed her a card.

"Yeah, your not spoiling her" Takeomi said making sakayo snicker as Ran sent him a glare.

"Hush" Ran said making takeomi roll his eyes. "The first thing I'm gonna buy later is a coffin for you just in case" Sakayo said making Ran look at her.

"Sis?!" He questioned making sakayo laugh. "Relax I'm just joking" she mumbled with a grin making Ran sigh.

"Just to be sure you won't I'm assigning someone to go with you" he grumbled as he stood up and put his plate on the sink before leaving the kitchen to call someone.

"Yep, his really making sure I won't buy him a coffin" sakayo mumbled making Rindou laugh.

.....

Hello, I'm sorry for the late update! Hoped you guys enjoyed it and see you in the next chapter!

Leave a vote and comment, thank you