chapter 36

"Pfft, if that's what your worrying about sis, then don't" Rindou said to his sister. It was now dinner time and Ran shared to Rindou about what sakayo said to him at the car earlier.

"But how can I not! His literally much older than me, heck his even older than you two" sakayo sighed as she poked her food.

"Sis, if you really like him why don't you tell him? If your worrying about us not agreeing with you then your wrong. We're alright with it" Ran ruffled her hair since he was sitting besides her.

"It's much more nicer to know that the person you like is someone we know and trust, and not some random stranger" Rindou added making her sigh again.

"But how can I even know if he likes me back? And what would other people think?" She grumbled making them snort.

"Don't listen to what others say about it sis, if your happy with it, then do it. We're right here to support you. Plus like Rindou said, we trust takeomi" Ran said making her nod slowly.

"Alright, I'll try" she smiled at them. "There we go, alright then finish your dinner and go to sleep. We'll be here planning on how to help you get a date with Takeomi" Sakayo almost choked on her food when Ran said that.

"Ran don't! That would be to embarrassing if he knows of it!" She glared at her brother who only laughed at her.

"Who knows what?" Sanzu asked as he walked, ahem sprinted, inside the kitchen. "None of your business pinky" Sakayo shot back at him.

Just then, Takeomi walked in making Ran grin. "Great timing Takeomi! Can you stay here in the house for the next few days while we're gone? Me and Rindou got assigned on a mission by Mikey at Shibuya" Ran smirked as he took a quick glance at his sister.

'Damn you Ran!' Sakayo silently cursed at him in her head as she kicked him under the table.

"Sure" Takeomi agreed while raising a brow at the two of them. "Great, also please look after sakayo. She can be a trouble sometimes" Ran said but was followed by a yell when sakayo suddenly pinched him hard.

"Ouch, what the fuck was that for?" Ran asked as he rubbed the spot where Sakayo just pinched him.

Sakayo didn't answer and just glared at her brother who kept on rubbing the part where she pinched him.

"Damn that hurt" Ran grumbled under his breat but sakayo still heard it since she was right besides him.

"I'm going back to my room" she said as she stood up and put the plate in the sink. She then stomped her way upstairs and slammed her door shut.

"Ohhh... Looks like you angered her" Rindou mutter to his brother who only smirked. "Well, I do have a plan after all" he grinned making Rindou sigh and the other two looking at each other in confusion on what was going on.

Takeomi just sigh and went to the living room to smoke, he wasn't in the mood to deal with any bullshit the brothers were up to, sanzu can  join them for all he cares.

"Soo, what the heck was that about?" Sanzu said as he watch Ran ease the pain in his arms. "Nothing, it's something between us siblings" Ran grinned at him making sanzu roll his eyes but he didn't pry any further.

He knew Ran was stubborn as fuck when it comes to his siblings and stuff so he didn't ask any further.

"Boss said there'll be a meeting later. He wants us to come, only me and you two" Sanzu said to them after a few seconds.

When they heard this, they smirked. They already knew where this will be going. "Well I'll go inform Sakayo about this or she'll worry on where the heck we went to" Ran said as he stood up and hurriedly went upstairs.

"Fucker left me to the dishes" Rindou groaned as he cleaned up the table and began washing the dishes with Sanzu laughing behind him.

.....

Heyy! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.