chapter 29

"Sakayo, time to wake up sis" Ran gently knocked on sakayo's door. "Alright, I'm up" Sakayo said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

After she stared at her door for a few seconds she finally decided to get up. She quickly tidied up her bed and went to her closet. Taking out her uniform and towel, she close her closet again.

She then went to her bathroom. Turning the water on and waiting for it to be on the right temperature before striping and hoping on the shower.

{... }

"Remember that takeomi will be picking you up for school later. Here's my card, just use it however you want" Ran said as he slid his black card towards sakayo.

"Thanks" Sakayo smiled as she took the card and quickly finished her breakfast. She then put her plate in the sink and hugged her brother before grabbing her bag and went to the living room, where Rindou was already waiting for her.

Both of them then left. "Remember stay safe and don't do anything stupid when your at school" Rindou reminded.

"Yeah yeah, I'll call both of you first before I do something stupid" She said with a grin as she got out of the car.

"That's not what I meant!" Rindou sighed as he watched his sister walk away. "We probably should assign someone to look after her at school, before she really did something stupid" Rindou to grumbled and drove off.

"Good morning Sakayo!" Harumi and Ayumi both greeted once they saw sakayo walking towards them. "Hey girls!" Sakayo smiled as she went and hugged her friends.

"Let me copy your homework" Ayumi grinned making Sakayo roll her eyes with a small laugh escaping her mouth.

"Really Ayumi? Fine I'll you copy it later. Under one condition though" Sakayo said making Ayumi raise a brow at her.

"Sure what is it?" She asked making Sakayo smirk, seeing this Harumi howled in laughter, making some students look at them.

"You ask your crush on a date" Sakayo grinned making Harumi laugh even more as she saw how her twins face went red.

"What?! No!" Ayumi stopped making the other two stop. "Aw, then no homework then. Plus if you do that I'll let you copy my homework until next week without a single complaint" Sakayo said.

"Ugh, fine. I'll do it for the homework. I can already see myself regretting this decision" She mumbled the last part but sakayo still heard it.

"Alright, we got ourselves a deal then!" Sakayo clapped her hands together as she turned around and began walking.

"Ohhh, do it at lunch time" Harumi said to her twin as they caught up with sakayo. Ayumi didn't respond and just look away.

"I can't wait till lunch time" Sakayo laughed as she opened her locker, only to find a piece of paper fall from it. The three of them look at the paper on the floor, then back at each other.

"Is that what I think it is?" Ayumi asked after a few seconds later. "Sakayo has a secret admirer!" Harumi squealed making sakayo shake her head.

"I already have countless secret admirers, I don't need another one. I can't even fucking imagine what will my locker become once it's Valentine's Day" she sigh and bend down to pick up the paper.

She silently read it before rolling her eyes. "Great, another fucking cheesy love letter" She grumbled as she tore the paper apart before throwing it on the nearby trash bin.

"Well, I'll see you girls at lunch. And you better be prepared for that dare" She glances at Ayumi as she closed her locker and left.

"Ah damn, I already regret agreeing to this dare" Ayumi muttered making Harumi chuckle. "I'm always curious on why you go to her for the homework when I have one too" she said making ayumi look at her in disbelief.

"You could have said that earlier!" Ayumi hissed making her twin laugh and walk away. "Hey! Get back here!" Ayumi chased after her.

....

Heyy!! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did.

And be aware that the next chapter will be slightly long :]