chapter 26

"Sakayo!" Harumi greeted as soon as she saw sakayo near the gate. "Ayumi! Harumi!" Sakayo greeted with a smile.

"Did we have any homework?" Ayumi asked making sakayo slightly roll her eyes. "Yes we did Ayumi, and let me guess, you forgot didn't you?" She chuckled a little as Ayumi huffed in response.

"Fine fine, I'll let you copy mine this time" sakayo sighed as she shake her head. "Really? You the best!" Ayumi beamed as she went and hugged sakayo.

"Now, i don't want to ruin you mood or anything but we better head to class if you guys don't want to be late" Harumi said making her sister and friend groan.

"Fine, let's go" Sakayo said and the three of them went inside. "Oh yeah. There's a cheer leading tryout later, do want to join?" Harumi asked as she looked at sakayo.

"Yeah of course! I hope i can get in" sakayo smiled and stopped in front of her locker. "Well, we'll see later sakayo. See you at lunch" Ayumi said and dragges her twin away.

Sakayo chuckled at this as she waved goodbye to both of them. After getting some things from her locker she instantly went to her room, just in time for the bell to ring.

"Alright, settle down now class. The bell has already rang" the professor said as he entered the room.

"Before we start our lesson, I would like to introduce a new student who will be joining us" The professor said.

Seconds later a girl with short black hair came in. "Hello! I'm Serena Miyashi. It's nice to meet you all, I hope we get along" Serena said with a slight bow.

"Alright, you can take the empty seat at the back of sakayo" The professor and Sakayo raised her hand to let the new student know who she is.

Once the new student settled down, the professor began his lesson.

{.... }

"Hey Sakayo, is it true? You guys had a new student?" Ayumi asked as she, Harumi and Sakayo walked towards the rooftop to eat their lunch.

"Yeah we did, her name's Serena" Sakayo said with a shrug. "Do you think she'll be able to make friends here?" Harumi ask and yet again Sakayo shrugged in response.

"I don't know, I really haven't talk to her either. I think you can label her as a quiet kid. She really doesn't speak much" Sakayo said as they settled down on their usual spot on the rooftop.

And just as they were about to start eating they heard a voice behind them. "Umm.... Excuse me" The three of them turned to who it was, turns out it was Serena.

"Yes?" Sakayo raised a brow at her. "Um.. Can I eat with you guys? It's alright if you don't want to though! It's just I still haven't made any friends here" Serena explained.

Sakayo looked at her friends who just shrugged their shoulders, as if telling her it was her decision.

Sakayo heaved out a sigh before turning back to Serena. "Alright, you can eat your lunch with us" She said making Serena smile.

"Thank you!" She beamed and sat down near Ayumi. "I think I haven't properly introduced myself earlier. My name's sakayo and these are the twins. Ayumi and Harumi" Sakayo introduced herself and her friends.

"Um.. Who's who? Serena meekly asked. "I have  much lighter brown color hair than he'd" Ayumi said as she pointed at her hair. Serena's mouth formed a small 'o' as she nodded in response.

"Ah yes right! Let me copy your homework!" Ayumi said as she turned to sakayo. "You haven't even started eating yet! Go eat first before you ask me to copy my homework!" Sakayo said making Ayumi huff as she began eating.

"Don't worry about them, they're usually like that. So get use to seeing them like that when they're with each other" Harumi said to Serena who just nodded in response again and began to eat.

"Oi! Both of you that's enough. Just eat your food already" Harumi sighed as she watched her friends.

"Ugh, why the hell do I feel like a damn babysitter when I'm the youngest in the three of us!" She huffed making her friends laugh.

.......

Hello! I'm so sorry that I haven't updates in a few days or almost more than two weeks.

Do understand that I have a lot to do  so just leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed today's chapter!