chapter 7

" I'm home!" Sakayo announced as soon as she got inside the house. Only to be greeted by silence.

"Eh? Didn't you say they were home?" Sakayo asked Takeomi who was following right behind her.

"They probably left again or just upstairs resting" Takeomi said and sakayo nod in understanding.

She then went upstairs, going straight to her room to get changed. Once she finished changing she went to Ran's room and opened the door slightly.

She took a peak to see her brother laying in bed, fast asleep. She let out a small chuckle as she closed the door slowly and proceeded to go to Rindou's room.

Once she got to his door she opened it slightly and took a peak, only to find the same result. Her brother was fast asleep on his bed.

Sakayo smiled as she slowly closed the door and went back down stairs. "So, are they here? " Takeomi asked as he puffed out his cigarette.

Sakayo hummed in response as she went to the kitchen. " Both of them are asleep, must be tired" sakayo said loud enough for him to hear.

She then went back to the living room, holding a plate of biscuits. She sets it down on the coffee table and sat on the couch.

She took the remote from the table and turned on the TV, switching through different channels to find a nice show to watch.

As she switched through the channels she began eating the biscuit, also offering some to takeomi.

She then came across the news, which was about bonten. This intrigue her a bit so she put the remote down and took another biscuit.

It was about them kidnapping the family of a business man and left the poor guy in their house, almost half beaten to death.

"Don't tell me this was the work my brothers had to do?" Sakayo raised a brow as she look at takeomi who just nod at her as he continue to smoke his cigarette.

Sakayo's mouth formed a small "O" as she continued on watching the news about finding bonten and stuff.

"Huh, seems like what we did is already in the news" Ran said from behind making sakayo look at him, Rindou was standing besides him.

"I thought you were sleeping?" Sakayo asked as both of her brothers sat in the couch.

"I was until Ran barged in my room and just pulled me out of bed" Rindou grumbled as he look at his brother who just smiled at him, as if like he was feeling a bit proud on what he did.

"Why would you do that anyway?" Sakayo asked as he turned to her older brother. "So that we can spend time with you" Ran answered as he gave her a little head pat.

"Aww, that sweet but don't do that again. Rindou might get hurt" Sakayo mumbled and turned her head back to the television.

"So is the guys family still alive or what?" Sakayo asked as she looked at her brothers again.

"Yeah, but not for long if the fucker won't give us what we want" Rindou said making sakayo nod.

"Well, if your gonna do something to his family don't do it in the house, I am not cleaning after your mess" Sakayo grumbled making Ran laugh.

"We won't so don't worry" he said and patted her head. "Stop doing that! I'm not a dog" sakayo huff making her brothers and takeomi laugh.

......

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment!

See ya in the next chapter :>