chapter 21

"I'll buy all the things you need tomorrow, for now just sleep will you?" Ran said as he practically drag sakayo to her room. "Fine" Sakayo huffed and wiggled out of her brothers grip.

"Fine I'll sleep so go" she said and pushed Ran out of her room. "Yeah you better sleep cause I'm gonna check up on you later on" Ran said as he closed her door.

"And don't even think of locking your room, I have a key to it" he added before he left, leaving sakayo huffing in annoyance.

"Fine then, I'll just sleep" she grumbled and layed down on her bed. "Nah, I probably need to take a shower first" she stood up again and went to her closet. Grabbing her towel and pajamas before going straight to her bathroom.

"Ah yes~ nothing can beat a nice shower after going to the bar" she hummed as she turned on the shower and hopped in after stripping out of her clothes.

Once she was done with her shower, she grabbed her towel and wiped herself before changing into her pajamas.

She then went out of her bathroom while drying her hair. "Nah he won't mind me staying a bit late right?" She mumbled to herself as she set down her towel and looked outside her window.

"Yeah I'll stay in the balcony for a bit before going to sleep" she mumbled before she picked up her comb and began combining her hair.

Once saw done she set it back down and stood up and was about to leave when her door opened just as she reached out for the doorknob.

"And where do you think your going?" Ran raised a brow at her. "Uhhh, to the balcony to have some fresh air?" Sakayo answer, which came out more like a question and making raise his brow higher.

"No, your to sleep. Now good night sis" He said and gently push her back inside. This made sakayo pout a bit but didn't say anything else and just plop down her bed.

"Night, and don't even think of going outside" Ran sighed before turning her lights off and gently closing the door.

Sakayo just stared at her ceiling until she fell asleep, which didn't take long.

{... }

"Sakayo? Time to wake up. I cooked some bacon for you. Along with toast and eggs" Ran said as he knocked on his sister's door.

Sakayo perked up at the mention of food. "I'll be down in a few minutes" she said making Ran laugh before leaving.

Sakayo got out of her bed and quickly tidied it up before going to her bathroom to wash her face. Not even caring if her hair was brushes or not, or she was still in her pajamas, she went down stairs.

Only to be meet with Takeomi sitting in the living room. He raised a brow at her when he noticed her. "Food really gets you going huh, you didn't even bother combing your hair" Rindou sigh.

"Yep and don't worry it's just us here so the fuck will judge me?" Sakayo said. "Language! It's still early in the morning!" Ran's voice came from the kitchen.

"So if it wasn't too early in the morning your gonna let me cuss out? Don't think so" she said as she looked at the kitchen's direction. "Hmm yeah, your right. I'm not allowing you" Ran response and she can practically feel him shrugging his shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"Food's ready if you want to eat now" Ran said making her smile. "Coming!" She happily cheered before entering the kitchen.

......

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry for the delayed and short update.

Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed the story and see ya in the next chapter!