chapter 24

{... }

"Sis, are you ready yet?" Ran asked as he knocked on his sisters door. "Yes coming, I just need to grab my phone" sakayo said and Ran can hear shuffling on the other side before sakayo opened the door.

Ran smiled as he looked at his sister. "Ah my beautiful sister is finally out" he chuckled as both of them walked downstairs.

"Wait, how long is this party again?" Sakayo asked just as they reached the living room where all the other executives were waiting. "Till 12 midnight, but of you want later on. I can bring you back home" Ran answered making her nod.

"Alright, since I still have school tomorrow" Sakayo muttered as they all began walking outside.

"You'll be riding with takeomi, that good with you?" Ran asked and sakayo just nod in response.

"Yeah that's fine, well see you at the party" she said as she got inside the car. Once she was inside, takeomi closed the door before going to the driver seat.

"So I'm riding again with you huh" Sakayo said as soon as takeomi got inside. "Yeah, do you have a problem with that?" Takeomi asked as he raised a brow at her.

"Hm? No" sakayo shrugged before looking outside the window. Takeomi them began driving towards the party venue, and all the way there both of them didn't say a word.

They sat there in comfortable silence. "How long is there car drive again?" Sakayo asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Just a few more minutes, we'll be arriving there. And I hope you stay close to me since I don't wanna hear any pestering from your brothers because you got hurt or harassed" he sighed making sakayo hum in response.

"Don't worry, I'll stick to your side like I was glued with super glue" she chuckled as she glanced at him.

Soon enough the car finally stopped and takeomi was the first to get out before going to her side of the car and opening the door for her.

"Stay close and just ignore the stares later" takeomi said before he went to the others, sakayo following closely behind him.

"You guys know what to do right? Just stick to the plan" Koko said as he look at sanzu. "Fine" Sanzu grumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"We'll go in first, take care sis and let us know later if someone dared to do something stupid to you" Ran said as he pinched her cheek.

"Stop it, just go" sakayo huffed as Ran let go of her cheek with a chuckle. "Alright see ya later sis" Ran said as he, Rindou and Sanzu went inside first.

"Wait, what's the plan you guys said anyway?" Sakayo asked as she looked at takeomi with a raised brow.

"It's not really important, just stay close to takeomi or your brothers" Koko said which sakayo just nod at.

"Well, we're going in now. The two of you should be the last to go in" Koko said before leaving. "Ah well whatever, once this is done I'll get a double on the deal with Ran" sakayo muttered which earned a chuckle from takeomi.

"At times like this, your still thinking about food?" Takeomi asked. "Hmm yeah since I'm now hungry again" she huffed in response.

"Well then let's get going" he said making her nod. "Hmm, let's go" she said and the two of them finally entered inside.

.....

Hello! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did and see ya in the next chapter!