Reality Check

AUGUST'S POV

After I got off the phone with my manager, I changed into some shorts and took off my Jordan's. I stepped out onto the back breezeway of the beach house I rented for our vacation and saw Nique, laying in the hammock, reading. She was still in her swimsuit from earlier when we went jet skiing and other stuff like that. After making my way over to her, we both smiled at each other.

"Is there room for two?" I asked her.

She nodded before scooting over to let me in. I joined her on the hammock and she immediately snuggled up to me.

"I had so much fun with you today." She said quietly while slowly running her nails up and down my stomach.

"I had fun too, baby." I agreed. "But I'm mostly happy that you're having a good time."

"It was really sweet of you to plan all of this for me Aug..."

"You deserve it." I grinned.

She softly kissed my cheek, rubbed her soft legs against mine, and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"I'm so lucky to have a man like you in my life." She whispered. "Everyone has been telling me I could do better or that I deserve better. But in my eyes, you're the best." She stared into my eyes. "I just wish they could see what I see..."

"What they see doesn't matter baby. All that matters is that we know what we want and that you know what's up." I softly kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I lightly held her chin between my fingers and pressed my lips against hers. As we slowly kissed, I made sure to caress every part of her body that I could. I carefully climbed on top of her and started kissing along her jawline. She let out a quiet giggle before wrapping her legs around my waist and tilting her head to the side so I could have better access. I started sucking on her neck and rubbing her bare sides.

When a bright red hickey had formed, I kissed my way down lower. She bit her lip in anticipation as I lifted her black coverup off of her body and threw it on the sand. The way the light bounced off of her bright yellow bikini made me almost lose it. She untied the strings to her top and it slowly came unloose. I kissed around both her breasts before wrapping my mouth around the right one. Her soft moans were music to my ears. I showed the other the same attention and continued to kiss down.

I could tell by the way her legs would shake slightly, she was getting sensitive. I pulled her bikini bottom down and heard her breathe a sigh of relief. I blew my minty breath over her "area" and she shivered.

"S-Stop teasing." She stuttered.

I chuckled to myself and spread her other set of lips with my tongue. She tangled her hands in my hair and let out low, soft moans. Her back arched as I slowly slipped two fingers into her while sucking on her clit. She moaned a little louder, and I felt her tighten around my fingers. I quickly pulled them out and came back up to her lips. She pouted in irritation and I kissed her pouty lip.

I threw off my shirt and kicked my pants off. She was in the middle of leaving a hickey on my neck when I slowly slipped into her. Her head immediately eased back into the hammock and she closed her eyes, taking in the pleasure. I slowly moved in and out of her, taking in the the immense feeling of ecstasy.

The way her nails scratched my back edged me on to go faster. The sounds of the waves crashing, the warm breeze, it all added up to create a beautiful moment.

I increased the pace and buried my face in her neck. The sweet smell of her skin was intoxicating almost. She moaned my name in my ear and scratched my back harder. Her legs were shaking again and I knew she was about to have a big orgasm. I started pounding her harder and started rubbing her clit. She let out a small shriek before exploding all over me. I smirked at her trying to catch her breath. I lifted one of her legs on my shoulder and she whimpered.