Get to the Bottom

- ZONNIQUE'S POV -

I walked into the living room and rolled my eyes seeing August sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to the tv. I hate when there's a game on because he never shows me any attention. I straddled him, crossed my arms, and pouted. He glanced at me before looking around my head so he could see the game.

"Baby, stop playing. I can't see." He moved me off his lap to the side of him.

I sucked my teeth. "I'm not playing." I climbed back into his lap and made him look at me. "I want some attention. I came here to spend time with you, but you haven't even so much as looked at me since I got here."

"But the game--"

I lightly pecked his lips before pulling away and staring into his eyes. "I don't care about the game. Give me some attention." I demanded with a small pout.

"Please wait until the game--Oh shit, Zo." He bit down on his bottom lip, feeling me grind on top of him.

"Attention?" I asked again before I tilted his head back and softly kissed him. "Please?"

"You got it." He licked his lips and used the remote to turn off the tv.

"Thank you baby." I smiled, pecking his lips again.

He nodded and threw his head back as I began to roll my hips against him again. He gripped my waist and watched me grind my hips over his. I whimpered a little feeling his package grow underneath me. I rubbed my hands down his bare torso, back up, and then drug my nails down. He watched me lean forward and his eyes lowered to my lips, I slowly licked them to tease him. He leaned forward to kiss me, but I slightly turned away. I leaned forward and slipped my tongue over his ear, making him groan.

"Let me have fun first." I whispered to him, referring to me not letting him kiss me.

He nodded and I began to kiss from his ear down to his chest. I slowly spelled my name on his chest and he watched me with his eyes clouded over in lust. He gripped my waist, making me grind harder on him. I slowly kissed him as I rode him through our clothes. I whimpered again, feeling a small orgasm approaching. I broke the kiss and laid my head on his shoulder, letting him squeeze my ass in his hands as I continued to grind on him. Seconds later, I let out a short moan, feeling my orgasm.

I felt his hands go underneath my shirt, slowly sliding up my back.

"I'm 'bout to take you upstairs and tear that ass up." He mumbled as he stood up with me wrapped around him.

~

I snuggled up to August's bare body and smiled to myself. I was half asleep and I know he can feel my eyelashes rubbing against his chest as my eyes fluttered while I tried to keep them open. He slowly rubbed my butt through the sheets and flipped through TV channels. Booty rubs from bae are the best, just in case you didn't know.

"Ay, I'm probably going go to the studio later." He stated. "You gone be here when I get back?"

"No." I shook my head. "When we get up I'm going to go pick up Ava and then going home."

He sucked his teeth. "When you think y'all gone come back?"

"Probably Friday." I shrugged. "I don't know. I'll have to check my schedule."

"Don't do that." He said quickly.

"What? Check my schedule? I have to or--"

"Don't act like seeing me isn't important to make me jealous." He huffed.