Not An Option

AUGUST'S

I was laying in my bed watching tv and thinking about random shit when my door creaked open. My eyes snapped over to the door and I searched for some sign of a person being there. There was nothing. My heart was pounding like a drum. Until I saw black nails and soft brown eyes peeping into the room.

"Zonnique, girl ya' scared the pure fuck outta me." I let out a relieved sigh.

She quietly giggled and slipped inside, closing the door behind her before leaning back against it. The blueish glow of the tv gave off just enough light for me to see what she was wearing, which I seemed to always be interested in.

She had on a white t-shirt that hung about 3 inches below her waistline, showing a hint of her pink panties. I could only imagine what I would see when she turned around.

"Wassup?" I asked her.

"I couldn't sleep." She pouted. "And I heard your tv on so I figured that you were up."

"Oh... Well, yeah I'm up."

"I see."

She glanced over at the tv, which was on the show Dirty Jobs. I went back to watching tv and she eventually took a seat on the end of my bed. As time passed, she went from sitting to laying. Then from being at the end of my bed to being beside me. And finally from just laying beside me to snuggled up underneath me. I knew it wasn't an intimate gesture. She was just cold.

"You know you ain't slick, right?" I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"I know you really only came in here to cuddle because you're cold." I looked down at her with a look of amusement.

She sucked her teeth. "So... I'm still aloud to do that." She said softly. "Aren't I?"

"Always." I nodded and lightly squeezed her side.

She smiled before putting her fingers against my cheek and pressing her lips against mine. I was taken by surprise, but that didn't stop me from kissing back. I rolled my tongue over hers while I laid her on her back. She moaned and played with my kinky curls while our tongues swirled together. I kissed down to the sensitive spot on her neck and slowly rolled my tongue over it, making her toes curl up in satisfaction. I began to hungrily suck on her neck, resulting in her grabbing a handful of my hair and whimpering...

"August..." She whimpered into the darkness.

"Yes baby?" I asked before going back to leaving hickeys on her neck.

"I miss you." She sniffled.

"Don't cry." I wiped away her tears. "I miss you too.

She nodded and held my face between her hands. "I want you."

That was all she had to say to get me to pull it out, shit, little did she know I've been wanting her since August.

Once we got started, I couldn't help but to moan out her name a couple times. I just missed her so much and--

"August... August!... AUGUST!"

I felt something hit me in the face and I shot up. There was a pillow to the side, but other than that, the bed was empty. I looked up to see Trav standing at the end of my bed shaking his head.

"Damn nigga. She got you dreaming 'bout her and everything." He chuckled. "She got you wide open."

"Get the fuck out my room." I waved him off.