05

CHAPTER FIVE

************

Rose's POV

************

"How was your night?" He asked as his lips curled into a small smile.

"Fine and yours?" I smiled.

"Perfect." He answered and faced Hadley who did nothing but gulp nervously.

Serves her right!

"Hmmm... Good morning..." Hadley and her minions stuttered. I chuckled lightly.

"What is good about the morning?" Levi asked and pressed my lips together to prevent myself from bursting out.

"Is it trying to bully a pack member or not going to class as early as you should?" He questioned with an harsh glare.

"Oh, I am sorry... I actually came to tell her about the end of the year party we will be having at Collins' place this Friday." She replied, trying to pull a smile but failing utterly. I scrunched my eyebrows as I heard this.

A party?!

"Then you could have just told her and left." Levi said.

Hadley turned to look at me. "Expecting you." She forced a glare at me while I just stared blankly at her.

Why would Hadley invite me for a party?

"Hey, let's go." Levi's voice brought me back from my thoughts. I then used the chance to take proper look at him

He was clad in a white with blue strips t-shirt and a denim jeans which showed his... Coughs...

We walked to our classes. You don't expect me to describe my Alpha like that. I chuckled.

***

"And this is the end of the class." The teacher announced. After changing periods (classes) for five different time and going for lunch break, the bell finally rang and the students soon dispatched. I exited my class and was about to move into the adjoining corridor when I bumped into someone.

"Oops, sorry." I said with an apologetic look.

"It's nothing." I heard a female voice say. I rolled my eyes.

"Seems the lecture Levi gave you this morning was not enough." I scoffed.

"Ohh.. I'm scared... Actually, all I just came to tell you was that don't forget to come to the party." Hadley said. I stared at her with skepticism.

"And why should I come?" I asked and folded my arms.

She beamed an humorless smile. "I just don't want you to feel different." She said with a stupid pout and walked off. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Leaving yet?" I heard Levi say behind me. I nodded. He was the one that always drops me at my house in the afternoon.

We hopped into his car and he drove straight to my house. He turned on the speaker and it soon started booming with song. I moved my head as I listened to the lyrics. I looked outside of the window.

What am I living for?

Levi parked in front of my house.

"Thank you so much." I said as I got down. He smiled at me and waved. I waved back.

I am so lucky to have someone like him. I turned around and saw the familiar house I have lived in for the past nine years.

I walked in and knocked on the door. I frowned when I got no response. My mother is usually back at this time. Then I pushed the door open and saw my mother sitting down on the couch, just reading a book.