06

Chapter 6

[What's going on]

************

Rose's POV

************

We soon got to the venue, Collins' apartment, and we hopped out of Levi's car. Music was already booming everywhere. "Wow, such a party mood," Levi remarked. I nodded my head in agreement, anticipating the fun.

I noticed that Levi hesitated before walking towards the door. Just as we were about to enter, he grabbed me by my hand and I turned towards him with a confused look.

"Stay close to me." He said and I nodded slowly. We headed inside and other students from the school were already there. I looked around searching for a quiet place to sit. Not a fan of drinking and dancing like a maniac. Levi's words rang in my head again and breathed.

I waddled through the crowd and went to sit at a corner.

"Oh, see. Who's here?" I heard Hadley yell over the music. I shifted uncomfortably on the seat and looked around for Levi.

"Hi," I said nonchalantly, looking at the set of the people that were dancing. Then suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I smiled and turned around. Levi stood, glaring daggers at Hadley who did nothing but bow. A smirk curled at the edge of lips as she scurried away, not even attempting to continue with the discussion.

"You don't need to scare the sh*t out of them. They ain't worth it." I yelled over the music and Levi flopped down on the seat next to mine.

"Wanna dance?" He asked with raised eyebrows. I shook my head negatively and picked a glass of wine from the waiter that was passing by.

I suddenly felt pressed.

"I will be in the toilet," I said to Levi and left my purse with him. Getting to the toilet was hard since I did not know my way around here. I saw a tag on the wall that had an arrow and a writing 'Toilet here'. I walked towards it and saw the door. I pushed the door open and went in.

After I was done, I flushed and stood up, staring at the mirror, trying to make sure I was good. Then I felt the door open, just as I was about to turn, something was sprayed on my face, making my vision blurry.

I almost fell on the floor but instead, I leaned against the wall.

"Who are you?" I managed to ask. Then I heard a scoff. Just two steps towards me and I felt something pierce through my skin. I gnashed my teeth and tried forcing my eyes open. Then it was pulled out.

"You should have stayed away from him. Anyways, have a nice time at the party." I heard a feminine voice say and walked out.  I suddenly started slipping into a state of unconsciousness.

Then I heard a familiar voice growl angrily and run towards me.

"Rose." He called out but I could not answer. I felt like my lips were sealed or something. I felt like I was carried in a bridal manner and I could feel the breeze as it blew by. Then suddenly, I felt drops, no, fall of water on me. I shuddered and forced my eyes open.

"Rose... Sh*t... You scared me." Levi said with worry and concern as he knelt close to me. I looked around and saw that I was not familiar with this place.

"Where is this place?" I asked with scrutiny.

"My house." He replied and I sprang up instantly. He brought me to the Alpha's house?.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Don't you think I should be the one asking you that questions? Like you told me you were going to the toilet and for some minutes, you did not come back. I felt so worried and came to meet you. I saw you, you were kinda dizzy and disoriented." He said. I looked at him.