30

CHAPTER THIRTY

***********

Leo’s POV

***********

She stood there with my clothes on her. She looked… I gulped hard and quickly averted my gaze away from her. Ladies can be so enticing. I coughed out and cleared my throat.

“it’s morning. Ain’t you hungry?” I asked as I stared at anywhere but her.

“I… I am sorry. My clothes were not in your room so I had to wear yours.” She explained nervously. I waved my hands dismissively and nodded my head in understanding.

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing. Besides it looks good on you.” I said before realizing what I had said. I clamped my lips shut and looked away. These lips of mine.

“Erm… what would you cook?” I asked her changing the topic and also preventing her from thinking about I just spilled out.

“I… erm… I don’t know how to cook.” She said silently. I looked at her with eyes dilated in shock.

She does not know how to cook, how possible is that?

“You can’t?” I asked her again to be sure.

“Nope.” She said and made the pop sound. I relaxed on the chair with a sigh.

“Why?” I asked her with my eyes on her now. She breathed out and walked towards the couch before sitting on it. She was about to speak but then she pursed her lips again.

“In my younger days, even though I am still young…” She said and made a funny gesture. I chuckled and looked away from her.

“I was busy trying to cure myself so I did not have time to learn the ladies’ etiquette and also my foster parents like I said earlier were not supportive. I even had to go to clubs to get men to touch me sexually.” She said and that really enraged me. I growled and my breath became heavy.

Who dared to touch what’s mine?”

Within a second, I had her pinned under me on the couch.

“No man. No male will ever touch you. You are mine and mine alone. Understood?” I growled to her face. She was beginning to shake in fright but then slowly a smirk crept its way on her lips. I narrowed my eyes at her in confusion.

“Give your wolf control, please.” She said batting her eyelids. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

“I am her wolf, Halona by name.” She introduced and I nodded my head. I stood up from her and released her hands. I sat down, trying to calm down. Jeff took this chance and pushed me to the back of my mind. I grunted disapprovingly. He smiled at her and she giggled.

Wolves can be weird at times.

“HI, I am Jeff.” He introduced himself like some gentleman which he is not. I scoffed.

“Don’t blame me. I have not spoken to a female before.” He said and I chuckled.

“We still have not talked yet.” He reminded me. And I could feel the seriousness in his voice even though he was smiling at her.

***********

Rose’s POV

***********

This wolf of mine is really something. Just when I was shivering in fear of being pinned down. She decided to take over and ask Leo to give his wolf control. Horny b*tch.

She pushed me to the back of my mind. Now all I can do is sit and watch how she giggles and blush at every sweet single word he says to her. I uttered a snort.

“When you are done, please give me back control.” I said and closed my eyes.

<><><><>

I suddenly felt like I was back to my body. Then I noticed I had a blanket on me, it fell on my feet. I stepped out of it and bent to pick it up. I looked around, searching for Leo. I walked to the kitchen. I looked around and still did not see him. I sniffed in and that was when I knew that he cooked before. But where is he?

“Leo.” I called out.

Did I really sleep off?

“Halona, I thought I told you to give me back control as soon as you are done?’ I asked her.

“You were asleep and I did not want to wake you up.” She answered. I walked to his room and went into the bathroom but still did not find him. Where could he have gone?”

I went to the back of the apartment but yet he was there. And I don’t have his contact. I went back into the house and sighed deeply. My stomach made a sound and I frowned. I have not even eaten yet. I dragged my feet to the kitchen. I looked into the pots and saw that they were already clean. I swallowed lightly as I looked on the table. I saw a food flask there. I walked towards it and opened it. Thank goodness, he cooked mine also. I sniffed in the aroma of potatoes and sauce. I was about to take the spoon to take a bite when I saw a sheet of paper placed under the jug. I narrowed my eyes on it and looked at it with scrutiny before picking it. I opened it.

  “Rose, guess you have been looking for me since you woke up. Well, sorry for causing you so much trouble. You don’t need to be bothered. I am in a very important place. I already prepared your meal. Will be back this night.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Your mate, Leo.

I smiled as I read it aloud. I looked at the food and started eating. Guess I am the only one left at home. I poured the orange juice into the cup and sipped it as I savored the food. Leo is the best cook ever.