36

**************

Rose's POV

**************

I chuckled as I applied the red lipstick on my lips. I clamped my lips together and smiled.

"Pretty." I heard Halona say. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Let's move." I said and picked my purse. I pushed the door open and walked out. I got to the living room and saw Leo busy with his phone. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He turned around and stared at me from head to toe. I noticed his Adam apple move and he stood up from the chair.

"You… look pretty." He said, gulping down nothing. A blush appeared on my cheeks as I smiled.

"Thank, you don't look bad yourself." I replied.

"Are you read?" He asked. Then anxiety kicks in. I exhaled deeply and nodded my head positively.

"Let's go then." He said and held out his hands. I smiled willfully and took it. We exited the house and Leo made sure to lock the door. We got into the car and Leo ignited the engine. I fiddled with the hem of my dress nervously throughout the entire drive.

"You can do it." I heard Leo's voice in my head. I looked at him and smiled a little.

*Few Minutes Later*

He drove straight through the gate and parked in the garage. I looked around through the window and saw his magnificent and colorful the pack house was. Just like a mansion. Or even more than it.

I felt Leo's hand on mine. I turned to look at him.

"Let go and claim what's yours." He said with a reassuring smile. I nodded my head and we both stepped out of the car.

"It is beautiful." I said.

"Yeah, Blake is really good at this." He said as if he was just seeing the pack house.

"And who is Blake?" I asked as I looked at him. He was standing close to me already.

"My Beta." He answered.

"Ohh..."

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I said determined.

We walked with our hands intertwined towards the pack house. I don't know why. But the deeper we walked, the more courage I muster. As we got to the door, Leo stopped and faced me. He questioned me with his facial expression. I swallowed lightly and nodded my head sharply. He twisted the door knob and pushed it open.

There. They stood. With happy and expectant expressions on their faces. I almost gave into the urge to hide behind Leo.

I looked around and saw a banner. It was hung above and it had a writing on it. "WELCOME TO THE PACK, OUR BELOVED LUNA" on it. I looked around and saw candles glowing.

Teary. My eyes were glistened with tears.

"Welcome to the pack, our precious Luna." Someone yelled and other chorused. I was overwhelmed by the love they had showered into this that it had my lips curved into a grin. I laughed out tearily. I did not know what to say or do. Leo squeezed my hand as if reassuring me that everything was fine.

"Oops, seems our Luna is not happy with us." I heard a feminine voice say. I shook my heard negatively and dabbed off the tears that were beginning to fall

"No..." My voice came out hoarse. I saw a hand stretched a cup of water towards me. I looked around a guy with a pair if grey eyes and a smile on his lips. I slowly moved my hands up and collected the cup.

"Thanks." I mumbled and drank the water slowly.

"It's nothing, Luna." He said and bowed.

"And you must be..."

"Blake." He answered. Ohh, he is Leo's Beta.

"Thank you and nice meeting you." I said again and turned to look at the people.

"Good day." I said softly and all of them beamed a smile.

"I... I was just overwhelmed by the love you and just shown me despite the fact that we have not met before. In all my life, I repeat in all my whole life no one has ever shown me this kind of love." I said  and they grinned even more.

"It's our pleasure, Luna. We are happy that you are happy. It's our duty that you should be happy anyways." And older woman said  and they all laughed. I smiled towards her.

"And may we know what our precious Luna name is?" Someone asked.

"Rose. I go by the name Rose Adams." I answered and I heard someone clear his throat. I turned around and looked at Leo.

I raised my eyebrows at hum, asking him if I made a mistake.

"She goes by the name Rose Stones." He said and everyone burst out laughing. I wanted to group to swallow me up as I blushed real deep. He is just so...unpredictable.

"Alpha is so funny." A young girl said. He looked at her and smiled.

"So what? She is my mate." He said with this sense of pride that left me tongue tied. He pecked my forehead and I closed my eyes. I sniffed in his cologne and breathed out.

"Thank you all for accepting me." I finally said after a while.

"You are welcome and also thanks for accepting us." They all said. I smiled.

"Let us make a toast." Blake yelled and a lady passed two cup of wine to Leo and I. It was not alcoholic. I looked at her.

"Hi, I'm Blake's mate." She introduced herself. I smiled.

"In my other pack, the Beta's mate and Alpha's mate are always good friends so I hope we will." I said and she laughed.

"Sure." She said. I felt someone hold me by the leg. I saw a little boy. I crouched down and carried him.

"How are you?" I asked him with a smile.

"Fine and you?" He asked in his childish voice.

"Fine.What is your name, handsome?" I asked him.

"My name is Blue." He answered with a grin. I saw that some of teeth already removed. I chuckled.

"Now, go look for Mama, okay?" I said and dropped him. He nodded his head and walked off. I looked around and saw that Leo was no where close to me. My eyebrows knotted in confusion.

"Welcome, Luna." I heard a mature voice greet me as I walked through the crowd. I nodded my head in acknowledgement as I looked around and saw Leo standing next to Blake and two other men. I walked towards them and Leo saw me. He smiled and urged me to come closer to them. I wanted to refuse but I gave in.