26

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

***********

Leo's POV

***********

The ray of sunlight pierced through the window and somehow the window could not cover it. I sleepily brought my hands over my eyes to shade it away from the sun.

I tossed around on the bed and laid on my right side. Didn't feel comfortable. I turned around to the other side. Didn't feel comfortable either.

Guess it's high time I opened my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it, trying to clear my blurry vision. I looked around.

Where is this place?

Painted in brown walls, cream curtains matching it giving it a unique combination. Paintings of a wolf sitting beside a river and looking at its reflection hung at the right corner of the room.

Then I looked on the bed.

A Gucci design bedsheets with its pillow case was laid on where I was lying on.

I don't remember coming here.

I sat up and winced as my right foot touched the cold floor. I dropped the second and stood up. I felt weakened in my knee that I almost feel back on the bed. I rested on the wooden arm of the bed before taking everything in clearly.

I staggered towards the door and pushed it open.

Corridors. Corridors painted in chocolate brown color with a layer of cream on it with flora design to spice up the beauty.

I have never been here. Or have I?

I walked through fee corridors before getting to a staircase. I looked down and realised that I was in Blake's pack house.

But what was I doing here?

Why can't I remember anything?

I ran my hand through my hair feeling the soft texture and sighed. I walked almost like jogged down the stairs and got to the sitting room.

I heard some sounds like chatterings made a group of people. My legs moving its own, walked towards the kitchen.

There, sat a group of young men with just three ladies. Another lady was busy with the cooker while the rest were eating and chatting.

As if they knew I was already there, they swerved their head around and stood up. They gulped lightly and looked nervous. Why?

"G-Good M-Morning, Alpha." They greeted hesitantly and bowed.

"Good morning." I replied but my voice came out croaked. I coughed and cleared my throat.

But, wait, Alpha?!

Who is the Alpha?

"If I may ask, who is the Alpha?" I asked them. They all looked up at me as if I had gone through memory loss and or I was crazy. They darted their gaze amongst themselves and bowed their heads.

"Y-You are the one, Sir. Yesterday…" One of the ladies was still explaining when Martha, Blake's mate decided to come in.

"Good morning, Alpha." She greeted with a smile that I could not decipher if it was real or not.

"Good Morning." I nodded my head.

"Where's Blake?" I asked.

"On the field." She replied and went towards the cupboard. She started doing some things. I looked back at the people that were still standing with their head bowed.

"You can go back to what you were doing." I said and they all smiled and went back to eating.

I exited the place and walked towards the door. Pushing it open, well I wasn't the one that pushed it open, I looked up to see Blake with a glass of wine in his hands.

And yes by the way, what is it by time?

"Alpha Leo, you're awake." He said with a smile as he closed the door. I stepped back a little for him to enter.

"Yeah, just woke up a while ago only to find out I am an Alpha." I said as I walked back to the cream colored couch with furry material.

"Have you forgotten?." He asked surprised.

"I only remember coming here and telling you that I agree to be your Beta and now see I have become an Alpha, care to explain." I said but he still stared at me like I was not in my right state of mind.

"So in one word, you can't remember becoming our Alpha?" He asked again.

"Yes, I don't." I replied firmly.

"Oh, now I see. Who is Jeff?" He asked and I looked up to him instantly?

"Jeff?" I have heard the name recently. Yeah, my look alike from the dream.

"What happened to him?" I asked, trying to see what he wanted to say.

"He is your wolf." He said and smiled.

"You know, Alpha. Sorry to say this but letting your wolf take over your six senses is quite immature and makes one vulnerable." He said. I felt like that was actually an insult.

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I meant to say we are supposed to keep our wolf side under check. Like subdue them. You know gaining control over them but you, your wolf just took over so easily." He said and I only stared at him.

I don't understand any single word of what he said.

"Okay. So how do I keep my wolf side subdued?" I asked.

"Wait, don't tell me you don't know how to do that or you are just joking?" He asked and sipped a little wine.

"What can you expect from someone that didn't grow with a mother or father by his side?" I muttered with a snort.

"So you don't talk to your wolf?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes. Can he speak?" I asked and Blake burst out laughing.

"Gosh, Leo. You are hilarious with these questions you are asking. You are too naive." He said amidst laughing.

"I think your wolf's name is Jeff. Now just say something and he will listen you and reply." He instructed seriously.

"Jeff." I called out and did as he said. I shook my head when I heard no response.

"Try again." He urged me.

"Jeff." As I was about to shake my head and say that there no response, I heard a snort. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you just utter a snort?" I asked Blake. Blake looked at me and shook his head negatively.

"You heard a snort?." He asked with a chuckle.

"That's him."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In your head." I heard a voice say and it unknowingly brought a smile on my face.

"I heard his voice, he spoke." I announced to Blake.

"You will have to tell me about this. Not knowing you could talk to your wolf, no training and the rest." He said and Martha walked out with a tray in her hands.

"Thought you were still on the field." She said as she used a hand to drag a stool closer to Blake and gently placed the tray on it.

"Alpha Sir, what would you like to eat for breakfast?" She asked.

"Please before that what is it by the time?" I asked.

"11: 33 AM." She said as she looked at her phone.

"Thanks."