38

**************

Rose's POV

**************

**Next Morning**

I breathed out as I tossed around on the bed. I slowly squinted my eyes open. It was morning already and the sun was shining in its full brightness. I groaned and rubbed my eyes sleepily before turning around only to see Leo with his eyes closed and his smooth cheeks which had just as little hairs. How old is he by the way?

Well, don't blame me. I did not ask for his age and besides who cares. I shrugged and smiled as I took in his manly beauty. My eyes roamed down to his neck and then to his chest which was going up and down. Then slowly, I brought my eyes to look at his abs, it was not showing that much but it was still there.

"He's got nice nipples," Halona said in my head and my eyes went back to look at it. It was pink.

Gosh, I can't be drooling over a guy while he is asleep. I swallowed down the saliva in my throat and prepared to sit up when I heard Leo's voice in my head.

"I can smell your arousal, Rose." He boomed in my head, making me jerk back immediately. He slowly opened his eyes and his lips twitched into a smirk.

"Drooling, huh?" He asked with this kind of morning voice that made my core clench. Halona moaned, I cleared my throat and sat up.

"How was your night?" He asked as he sat up.

"Fine. Just that someone would not stop snoring." I said, more like teasing. He raised his eyebrows and uttered a scoff.

"I don't snore. And besides, it's morning, I have work to do. Bye." He said dismissively and stood up before rushing to the bathroom. He did not even give me time to reply to him.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who's there?" I yelled out and quickly adjusted my shirt while I pulled up the bedsheet to cover my lap. Leo won't take it lightly if any male was to see me like that.

"It is me, Luna." I heard a feminine voice answer.

"Come in," I said and the door was pushed open.

"Good Morning, Luna." A young lady greeted with a bow.

"Good morning," I replied as I inspected her.

"Martha told me to bring you these clothes." She said.

"Ohh, place over there on the chair." I pointed towards it.

"Thank you," I said with a faint smile and she bowed before exiting the room.

Leo came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was dripping with water. If I had an Adam apple, I am very sure it would have moved up and down, salivating Leo's beauty as a man. He tilted his head slightly to a side with a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"You can take a picture, it would last longer." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes with a scoff before looking away.

"Don't think too highly of yourself," I said as I scrambled down the bed.

"A lady came over and brought some clothes for us. Go check for yours there." I said, pointing towards the chair. He nodded his head and I walked towards the bathroom. But I could feel his gaze on me, well not me but my butt. As I entered the bathroom, I turned around to look at him with a smirk.

"Keep your eyes off," I said with a forced, hard glare before slamming the door shut.

*Few Minutes Later*

I finally wore the blue blouse. I heaved a sigh as I stared at myself in the mirror. I was clad in a blue blouse, a black denim skirt, and a pair of flat shoes. Where the hell did Martha get these pair of shoes?