37

**************

Rose's POV

**************

I got to their place and stood beside Leo. I looked at the older men and bowed slightly in greeting.

"Oh, you don't have to bow, Luna Rose." One of them said and I blushed.

"You are our Luna now." He said. I looked up at him and saw the other man gazing at me. No, not me. It was... I slowly brought my hand to my neck. I swallowed lightly and cringed under his gaze. I held the locket tightly, I always had it since I was a child. The orphanage matron said they found it on me. And that it might be possible that my real parents were the one that gave me. Who knows?

I made sure to always keep it safe. Hoping I meet my real parents some day.

Wait, could he be some man I had had sex with at the club?

Oh, no. My nemesis has finally caught up with me.

"Rose." Leo tapped me. I looked at him and faked a smile.

"Meet Blake's father and this was his Beta." He said, introducing them. They both extended their hands out and I took it respectively.

"You can continue with whatever you were doing. I will leave you." I said with faint smile. I needed to get away from the man. He is kind of creepy and giving me the cringes with his gaze.

*************

Leo's POV

*************

**Later In The Night**

"Gosh, I'm so tired." I stretched out as I watched Rose zipped down her gown. The welcoming party was so colorful and quite exciting. I really enjoyed myself. I smiled and walked towards her since I was standing close to the window. I guess she was not aware I was coming towards her, so inexperienced as a wolf. I grabbed her by her waist and she gasped and flinched. I sniffed in her scent and looked at her, no, not her. Us. The perfect match made by the moon goddess. I planted a kiss on her neck and she breathed out.

"Can you tell me when you collected my contact because I have been thinking about?" She asked me with her lips obviously twitching into a smirk. I pressed another kiss on her neck and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. I turned her around, this time she was facing me. I know she was talking about what went on earlier this noon.

"I don't need to get your contact to have your contact." I said with my breath fanning her face. She swallowed dryly as our gaze locked. She kind of took control of herself and moved away slightly. A frown crossed my face.

"I also want to ask you another question." She said and I could sense seriousness in her tone.

"If you knew mates could be rejected, would you have rejected me that day when you saw me in that... shameful situation." She asked with subtle hesitation. I turned away from her because clearly, I don't know the answer to it and I never for once thought about it.

"I can't answer that. And besides, you have a tangible reason... Things happen. I would blame myself for not searching for you sooner." I said honestly. She smiled a little.

"I am really tired right now. I need to take my bath." She said has before I could talk or hold her back, she hurried into the bathroom.

"You..." I scoffed.

Ladies!

I stared at the bulge that was beginning to form in between my legs. I snorted and pulled off my shirt. I laid down on the bed, gazing at the ceiling. We could not go back home since it was already late in the night so we decided stay. Rose came out soon after with a towel wrapped round her.

"I don't have any dress." She complained with a pout.

"I also don't." I replied, trying to hint at her that I am angry with her. But guess what?

She did not get it.

"Ohh..." She trailed off and still stood there.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her and sat up.

"I was thinking you could... Erm... Ask Blake's mate... Hmmm... What is her name again?" She said.

"Martha." I answered.

"Yes, Martha. I was thinking if you could ask her for some clothes for me since we did not bring any clothes." She said with a slight scoff.

"You can go and ask her yourself. When it is not that I am the one who needs the clothes." I said and looked away.

"I said you should help me." She said. She still did get the hint.

Dummy!

"Annoyed?" Jeff scoffed.

"Go!" He ordered me like I was some slave to him. I scoffed.

"Remember this and know peace, Jeff. I am the human and you are the wolf. You need me live in the human world. Don't ever think you can subdue me." I retorted. He chuckled.

"I know right. Well, if I remember correctly, without me the strength and the huge massive body that girls were willing to lay their legs open for you is all thanks to me." He said back.

"Leo, are you annoyed with me?" She asked me with the sad face kind of face. She must have seen my expression while I was exchanging words with Jeff.

"I am sorry." She said.

Gosh, she looked so lovely. Tell me, how I can still remain angry with her.

But I still pretended that I was not appeased.

"Okay, I will give you a kiss if you go." She bargained aje I sat up.

"Really?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"You can just wear my shirt." I suggested.

"You won't get any kiss then." She said and went to pick it.

"What?... You... I will surely get my kiss." I said and ran towards her.

"Leo, stop it... It is ticklish." She said with a giggle as I began to tickle her. She fell on the bed.

"Leo, stop this. I am just wearing a towel." She struggled to say it. I stopped, like seriously I was breathing heavily.

"You stole from me earlier this noon." She said as she sat up and adjusted the towel.

"And so?" I asked, faking annoyance.

"I will give you a kiss tomorrow because as of right now, I am really tired." She said and walked past me. She picked my shirt and wore it over her head and buttoned it up. It reached below her butt a little

Nice, now I will sleep with a throbbing erection for the rest of the night.

"Ain't you sleeping yet?" She asked.

"No, I have not taken my bath yet." I said.

"Okay, when you are done. Meet me on the bed." She said with a wink.

Good. Keep leading me astray. Continue leading me to the way of self destruction.

I uttered a snort and walked past her. I heard her chuckle as I slam the door of the bathroom shut.

You won't be the end of me.

I stepped into the shower and the coolness of the water seeped into my skin making me breath out in relief. This can help me for the time being.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rose already sleeping on the bed. I wore my boxers and joined her on the bed soon after.

But what was even more tempting is that the shirt she was wearing had flipped up, revealing her butt.

Oh no!

I cried out and turned around to the other side.

Ladies are temptation themselves.