40

~Third Person Point Of View~

Leo burst into even more tears as the memories came flooding back into his head. He tried to forget them but they just kept haunting him and he could not do anything about it. He survived alone and he did not know what to do. He just kept going. He dared not give up.

"So sorry about that," Rose said with worry lacing her voice and her eyebrows creasing in concern. "I am sorry for bringing up such painful memory, it is my fault." She added, hugging him tighter.

"But I think you should fight this out with him. You know some things are not as they seem. And besides, people only let you see what they want you to see, fight this out with him. Hear his side of the story. You know when I was still there, he was always nice and caring. So I doubt he would just do something like that without a reason." She said, hoping he would be convinced. Or who would want to stay at enmity with her in-laws?

Maybe she was right. From his mother's mysterious death to being a werewolf and not to add how his father was looking helpless that day they all left his house. He could not place the puzzle.

After a while of giving it a thought, "Okay, I will go." He said softly with little determination and wiped the tears off his face. Rose beamed a small and triumphant smile before they both pulled each other up.

"When?" She asked.

"In a week." He answered and went into the bathroom.

**Next Morning**

"So when did he say you guys are coming?" Ciara asked, sort of impatient.

Rose rolled her eyes. "In a week." She replied in a bored tone.

"Wow, that's perfect. I can't wait to see to the Luna of Ash Woods Pack." Ciara teased her while Rose blushed.

They talked about other things and Rose went ahead to meet Martha to help her with things.

*

*

*

"So, Blake. I would be going to visit my father in a few days." Leo said to Blake as they worked on some pack files. Blake looked up from the file he was working on.

"Really? that is good to hear," Blake said.

"So I want you to keep the pack safe and in good condition and also before that, make sure to remind your dad's Beta about the elevator." He said while Blake nodded his head in agreement.

"Remember I was the Alpha of this pack," Blake said, and Leo rolled his eyes.

*

Days passed and while Rose anticipated going back to Silver Moon Pack, Leo dreaded it. He was scared that he would not be able to keep his already forming rage and anger in check. But he gotta do it as he was going to another Alpha's pack, he doesn't want to look like a threat.

Not when the pack belonged to his stepbrother.

"Martha, what do you think of this outfit?" Rose's voice brought him out of his thoughts. They will be going this some hours' time and Leo is yet to change his clothes or even bath. To show how hesitant he was.

"Leo, why are you like that?" Rose questioned him with a tired glare. He did not give her a reply, all he did was he stood up and go upstairs into their room.

**Some Hours Later**

"See you all later." Rose waved at them. The pack members all had smiles on their faces as they watched their car zoom off. Rose's relationship with the pack had become better. She decided not to let the fear consume her but give it all her strength to help them become who they wanted her to become. Their strong and precious Luna.