28

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

***********

Leo's POV

***********

I turned off the car and stepped out. I locked the doors and ensured they were properly locked.

I walked towards my house. Now that I could talk to my wolf. I feel somewhat connected to him more.

I knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" I heard Rose's voice call out in question. I don't know why but I felt my heart skipped a beat.

She opened the door and I came in contact with a rare pair of amber eyes.

She looked at me and pulled the door open. She paved way for me to enter. I passed by her and sat down on the couch.

"And where is Leticia?" I asked as I unbuckled my shoes lace.

"She.. Her boyfriend came over to pick her." She said. I nodded my head.

"When do you plan to leave?" I asked her.

"Huh?" She asked and I chuckled quietly.

"Just joking." I said.

Don't know why I said that. I shook my head and chuckled.

I yawned and walked tiredly yo my room with my shoes in my hands to my room. I switched on the light and walked straight on the bed. I slumped on the bed and in no time, I dozed off.

Today's work was so hectic.

*************

Author's POV

*************

Rose watched Leo walked out and heaved a sigh. She has been expecting him since yesterday.

'And also why does he have this strong aura around him?' She thought as she went back to the kitchen to continue eating. She ate it slowly. No one was pressurising her to eat anyway.

The clock which was hung on the wall in the living room ticked 10 on dot. She turned towards it since she could see just above her. She sighed deeply and rinsed the cup of juice than she used.

She yawned sleepily and switched off the light. She headed towards her room. She pushed the door open and walked straight to the bathroom. After she was done, she changed her clothes and went to lay on the bed. After minutes of not doing anything but gazing at the ceiling, she slept off.

            •~~Midnight~~•

She kept tossing around on the bed. She shook her head vigorously like she was having a very bad nightmare. She was sweating profusely that it had her clothes soaked.

The tingling sensation made her core clench together. She tightened her legs together and her breath became heavy.

It was happening. Here and now.

How stupid of her to have thought she was free from it.

She turned around and finally laid on the back with her face turned towards the ceiling. She slowly opened her eyes and came in contact with dim light which made the atmosphere even more sensual.

Her chest kept moving up and down with sweats dripping off her body. Despite the fact that the air conditioner was turned on, it still had little or no effect on her.

This burning sensation needed to be quenched. She kept rocking back and forth with arms around her body.

The unquenchable want for the other gender. She slowly reached for her core and pushed aside her lace pànties. She moaned as she felt the wetness. She played with her clitoris for some while but it was not satisfying as she wanted it to be.