07

CHAPTER SEVEN

************

Rose's POV

************

What is wrong with me?

Levi looked at me and pulled me into a hug. A moan escaped my lips and I clamped my lips shut. Levi pulled away and stared at me with his eyes narrowed on me.

"What was that?" He asked. I swallowed hard and sweat beads dripped down my forehead. The purse in my hands fell down and I curled my hands into a fist.

I also don't know what is going on.

What is this burning sensation between my thighs?

Then he came towards me. Just as he touched me, I melted in his hands and pulled him closer. Then slowly, ever slowly, our lips intertwined and we started kissing.

Clothes tore, sounds were made and the next thing was that I felt him on top of me on the bare floor.

I was a moaning mess as I felt his tongue, latching every where on my skin. I could not feel me. I could not feel myself.

All I wanted was to be filled up. Yes, in my sexual organ.

What's happening to me?

***********

Levi's POV

***********

Gosh, I think I am losing control already. Her skin was as smooth as silk. I planted slow kisses on her knees as she whimpered.

"She is not our mate. Stop it Levi." My wolf, Myles, yelled at me angrily.

"Keep quiet. I know." I retorted.

I mean Rose has always been my friend and I have always secretly crushed on her.

"Levi..." She shuddered as I kissed her neck bone.

I pulled off my trousers and was left with my boxers. She was only clad in her panties. Her bra has been pulled off.

Gosh, this girl is so... I sniffed in her arousal and I shook my head as it was driving me crazy.

"I am about to do the ordeal." I said to her ripping away her panties. She gasped and I smirked.

I saw her fresh, pink c*nt. Wow, this is more than I expected.

Myles kept pacing and huffing around in my head.

I can't think about him now.

I slowly pulled off my boxers and brought the head of my cock closer to her pussy and pushed it straight in.

A scream tore apart from her lips as she squirmed on the floor. I held her in place and continued pumping into her. She started moaning and grasping me. She tightened her legs around.

Then suddenly, I saw blood dripping down her thighs.

Shit, she is a virgin. Well, she was.

While I pumped into her, she had her eyes closed. Her jaws itched me and my gums were beginning to hurt. I slowly dipped my head to the crook of her neck as my fangs elongated. Just as I was about to bite into her skin, I felt electrocuted and slammed away from her. I hit my back against a tree and slid down, slowly closing my eyes.

"I warned you." Were the last word I heard.

*Some hours Later*

I heard some mutterings and suddenly felt someone tap me. I furrowed my eyebrows with my eyes still closed.