I am sorry~|JJK|

Walking down the bridge she tapped his shoulder, who had been waiting for her for so long.

He smiled, turned around, and immediately hugged her. She bit her lips to ignore the urge of pushing him.

He pulled away with a confused frown when she did not hug him back and held her shoulders.

"Is everything alright dear?" he asked tilting his head when she lowered her gaze out of hesitation.

He had always noticed the slightest change in her behaviour. It was one of his best talents.

She deeply sighed before looking up only to see a smile of assurance hanging on his attractive lips.

He cupped her right cheek when he didn't receive the reply he was foreseeing.

"Helen? What happened? Did anyone say something? Or is it some sort of stress?" he asked pulling her a little closer.

"J-Jun-gkook it's Ummm-" she stuttered looking away.

"Helen, don't hesitate. Just say it." Jungkook said.

"A-bout yes-terday-" she stuttered again. He nervously chuckled

"Hey! I was just messing around with you. I do not want to marry you either before graduation." Her boyfriend said.

She shook her head and a tear left her eye.

"I am sorry." she whispered and his heartbeat was just increasing with her every word.

"Helen! Please tell me the damn thing you are worried about." he spoke out.

"I-I don't love you." she muttered enough for him to hear. Her eyes were closed waiting for him to burst out but it never happened.

He chuckled before shaking his head. "Helen! You didn't just call me here over this bridge to pull off your silly pranks, did you? " Jungkook laughed moving back a little while holding his stomach.

Helen's eyes were streaming with tears with a confused grimace on her face. She didn't expect him to take it like this.

Jungkook soon stopped laughing and rubbed his eyes to remove the tears he had in his eyes because of excessive laughter.

"I am totally amazed by your acting skills." he said and walked closer to her. "Did you put glycerine in your eyes for it to tear in front of me? Babe! It is harmful and I don't want you to put pranks that can jeopardize your health to any level." he said and pecked her lips. She shook her head.

"I-I am not joking, Jungkook." she finally curbed the courage to speak in front of him without stuttering.

His smile dropped when he sensed the tense aura of his girlfriend. He took a deep breath to hold back his outrage.

"I will drop you home and I think you need to rest to get back your sanity." he said and held her wrist and was pulling her to his car when she jerked it off.

"I am in my whole senses Jungkook." she said loudly with utter fear inside her heart. He clenched his jaws and turned around with closed eyes to control his rage. "When you told me that you want to marry me yesterday. I was speechless because I never loved you instead I was just smitten with you. I want to end things because I don't want to hurt you in the future. I thought you would not marry me but now I don't want to keep you in any delusion or give you false hopes." she whined and moved closer cupping his cheek. "You deserve somebody who would truly love you unlike me. I am so sorry Jungkook." she said and looked down with her closed eyes, shaking terribly. He harshly grabbed her arms.

"DO YOU THINK IT IS THAT EASY FOR YOU TO JUST COME INTO MY LIFE AND GO WHENEVER YOU WANT? AM I A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS? I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU!?" He shouted and she flinched so badly.