Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|

They stared at each other, as Jungkook tore the wrapper of the condom with his teeth before rolling it on his dick.

The room was dark and only the golden lamp shined their skin that was glistening with sweat.

He placed his dick in front of her leaking pussy, before entering inside her. He intertwined their hands.

She puffed out a breath as she felt full down there.

He slid his dick out before pushing it hard again as she moaned. Her body jolted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes when her phone rang.

"Seriously? You should put your phone on silent when you are with me!" he complained. She saw the caller id and it was her sister.

"Let me just answer this one, she has been calling me since yesterday!" she said and he buried his face in her chest, sulking.

She picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Emma? Why haven't you been picking up my calls? Are you doing fine?" Ava asked worriedly.

Emma gave out a loud gasp as Jungkook bit her nipple. She glared at him as he smirked.

"Yeah, I am doing fine! Can I please call you-ah!" she moaned as Jungkook pushed his dick in her roughly after sliding it out.

"Emma, are you fine? What was that?" Ava asked worriedly.

"It's fine, can I call you back later?" Emma asked.

She bit her lips as Jungkook started pounding inside her with a wicked smile. She beckoned him to stop but he shook his head.

"No, why do you have to avoid me like that? I wanted to tell you something!" Ava complained.

"W-hat is it?" Emma asked as she slapped Jungkook's arm when he pinched her clitoris.

"I am pregnant! I got to know about this yesterday!" Ava happily said.

"What?" Emma asked in shock as Jungkook stopped moving inside her. "Gosh! I am so happy. I need a treat!" Emma said as Jungkook smiled seeing sparkles in her eyes.

"You will surely get one, but you need to take out time from your busy schedule to come to our home for that!" Namjoon exclaimed.

He was very happy to learn about Ava's pregnancy, the couple was the talk of the town because of their endless love for each other.

"Don't worry, I will come!" Emma chuckled.

"Emma, I will call you tomorrow!" Ava said as Namjoon started kissing her neck. Emma hung up.

She hit Jungkook's chest as he groaned.

"What was that? I was almost near to getting caught! Gosh, it would have been so embarrassing!" Emma said.

"Is it embarrassing?" he asked as he started pounding in her roughly. She moaned in pleasure. He grabbed her jaw firmly and smirked."Is it?" he asked again as he pinched her nipple.

"No!" she said desperately and arched her back as he clamped his teeth around her nipple and tugged it before he gave it a rough suck.

"Tell me do you enjoy it when I play with your nipples roughly while aggressively pounding inside of you?" he asked twisting her perked nipple.

"Ah! Yes, I do!" she spoke out.

He pulled out before turning her around and entering her dry butthole from behind as she groaned. He spanked her.

"You like it when I enter your dry tight hole, stretching you completely, don't you?" he asked pushing her head into the pillow with his hand on her nape, as he pounded inside of her. She nodded vigorously. He started rubbing her clitoris.