Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|

"I announce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." The priest said and Jimin smiled before kissing Andria.

Adina just smiled with tears in her eyes, she looked away and walked out of the wedding hall.

Andria was Adina's childhood best friend and they both were inseparable souls.

Jimin was Andria and Adina's senior at University.
Jimin had a secret crush on Andria and Andria was always amazed by his kind manners too.

He was the president of the Univerity and hence was quite popular.

While Adina was in love with him but she never had the courage to confess her feelings.

When she graduated, she got into the same company where Jimin worked as a Cheif Finance manager.

She thought she had a chance but she was wrong. Jimin befriended her to get close to Andria and Adina thought it was because he was interested in her.

She was highly disheartened when Jimin proposed to Andria at a Christmas party.

Andria accepted it and Adina distanced herself from the couple. She didn't want to be a relationship wrecker for her own childhood best friend.

Adina came out of the wedding and took a deep breath looking at the calm weather.

"I know I am doing wrong but please forgive me, Andria. I am trying to end this love inside me for Jimin but I am constantly failing. I can't help it, it's not under my control. I am sorry." tears left her eyes as she looked at the sky.

She took a deep breath and wiped off the tears to congratulate the couple but her heart stopped when she turned around.

Jungkook was standing behind her in anger. He was intensely glaring at her. He clenched his fists. He had heard all of that.

"Uh-I-I-"she stuttered looking away. She gulped and walked past him.

Jungkook was Andria's elder brother and he always had strong feelings for Adina.

Adina was a reticent person and hence never mentioned her love for Jimin to anyone. That was why Jungkook never got to know about it.

Being the son of an Inspector General, he got what he wanted and he always assumed Adina as his possession.

He was against his sister's marriage with Jimin since he was a middle-class person and now he was hating him more as his first love was in love with Jimin.

He shut his eyes to curb his anger.

-------

Adina was getting ready for her office when the doorbell rang. She frowned guessing who could be there at the time. She opened the door and her breath slightly hitched.

It was Jungkook. He was looking like a mess. He couldn't sleep the whole night thinking of Adina and cried when he realized she was in love with someone else.

"J-Jungkook, are you alright? Did something happen?" she asked and tried to touch his forehead to check his temperature.

He pushed her inside and closed the door hard and she flinched.

"WHY? JUST WHY? WHAT DID YOU SEE IN THAT CHEAP GUY THAT I DO NOT HAVE?" He shouted and her heartbeat increased. She was getting anxious.

"What are you saying?" she whispered.

He tightly held her arms as she yelped and he shook her whole body.

"JIMIN! HE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP EMPLOYEE WHILE I AM THE CEO OF A BIG ADVERTISING COMPANY. I COULD PROVIDE YOU MORE THAN HIM THEN WHY DID YOU FALL FOR HIM?" she was shocked.