Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|

Aria stared at her ethereal history professor. It was hard to impress her with looks but Mr. Kim accomplished it effortlessly.

She briefly smiled as he looked at her when he felt her staring at him with something other than just the usual attention that he was getting from the rest of the students. He could feel the difference.

He looked away when a student asked a doubt. He smiled and nodded before explaining it to him.

Aria admired him. Unlike other professors, he was calm, cool, mature and understanding. He shared a healthy relationship with his students, treating them as friends, asking them to just call him by his name so that they could feel comfortable with him.

And not to forget how amazing his teaching skills were, she hardly used to revise his subject and still managed to score high every time.

He made history more interesting than any other teacher had ever made for her.

"5 minutes till the class gets over but you all look tired already so I am leaving you all early today, have a nice day!" Taehyung smiled and walked out as the students cheered for him.

Aria strode to him as he went out of the class, to deliberately ask him unnecessary doubts to get his attention. Taehyung never judged or scolded her for doing so. He was a patient and kind person.

She hardly heard what he was explaining, she was drowned in his eyes and voice.

"Is that clear, Aria?" he asked with a smile. She blinked her eyes and gave a smile.

"Yes, it is! Thank you!" she said.

"Anytime!" he said and walked away.

It felt wrong to love him but she didn't want to stop either, as if she was loving this thrill.

----

"Isabel! I don't like such places! Can we leave please?" Aria said as her friend forcefully took her to the club near their hostel after sneaking out of it since it wasn't allowed to leave the hostel after 8 pm for safety purposes. Her family lived in a different city while she lived here.

Isabel was a rebellious person, breaking rules and dragging Aria into her evil plans. She was a pain in her ass.

Aria looked away uncomfortably as she saw a group of college guys, staring at her with lust in their eyes. The loud music was irritating too and the disgusting smell of alcohol was no less.

"Drop your drama and just enjoy bitch!" her friend replied rolling her eyes, hearing her complain for the nth time.

Just when Aria was about to say something Isabel made her drink the bitter alcohol. She almost threw it out but her friend dared her not to. It was her first time drinking alcohol, she was already feeling dizzy now.

She narrowed her eyes as she saw Taehyung drinking wine with some other guys, laughing and exchanging jokes.

He looked so handsome in those casual clothes that the loud sound of music just disappeared into thin air. The disgusting smell of alcohol wasn't bothering her either now. The only person she could see was him.

Was she hallucinating?

She watched how he turned drunk soon, his eyes drowsy and he was shaking his head every now and then to clear his vision.

His friends left the place one by one as well, leaving him alone. He was still drinking.

She walked to him, he looked at her when she touched his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes to recognize her.