Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|

"Gosh! Why did I have to leave everything for the last minute?" Emma groaned as she entered the mall.

It was her sister's birthday party today and she still hadn't bought a gift for her.

She entered a clothing store and looked around to find something attractive. She smiled as she saw a beautiful white dress. It was her sister's favourite colour. She quickly grabbed it but a guy had grabbed its hem.

She looked at the guy who glared at her.

"What is this? I picked it first, leave it!" she said.

"Are you a kindergarten kid? Who would not leave the seat just because they sat on it first?" he fired back.

"Shut up, I am not leaving it because this is the only piece left. Buy something else for your girlfriend!" she said and pulled the dress towards her but the guy pulled it back towards him.

"And I will buy this only, so better leave it! " he said.

They were pulling the dress to each other while glaring until they heard a tearing sound. They stopped moving and looked down to see that the strap had been pulled out by the force applied by Emma. She let go of that dress immediately.

"Fine! Have it!" she said and strode out to not get caught by any salesman.

Jungkook looked around to find that everybody was busy and not looking at him. He put the dress back in its place and left the store nonchalantly.

————

"Happy birthday!" Emma hugged her sister as she passed the gift to her.

"Thank you so much!" her sister Ava replied.

Emma was lucky enough to find affordable and nice earrings for her sister at an expensive jewellery shop.

"Look who has come. Seems like Ms. Emma is always too busy to visit us!" Taehyung spoke as he came to her and hugged her.

Taehyung was Ava's younger brother-in-law, he was a calm and friendly guy.

"How would I be busy? I am jobless right now! "Emma explained as she chuckled. Taehyung frowned.

"Why? You left your previous job? " he asked.

"Yeah! It was paying me less moreover there weren't any significant benefits to continuing with it!" she said.

"Forward your CV to me, we are hiring people. We have a lot of vacancies right now! I will put you in a good place" he smiled.

Taehyung was the CEO of his dad's company while Ava's husband Namjoon was the chairman.

"Uh, let's see, I will think about it!" Emma played hard to get as Taehyung chuckled and nodded playfully.

"Hey! Jungkook, I thought you wouldn't come!" Taehyung said as he walked past Emma and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook was his close friend.

Emma turned around and her eyes widened. He was the guy she was fighting with at the store.

So he was buying that dress to gift to her sister?

Jungkook looked at her and he was startled too.

"Who is she and what is she doing here?"Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung smiled.

"She is Noona's younger sister! "He replied as he took a glass of wine from the waiter.

Emma rolled her eyes at Jungkook as he clenched his fist in anger.

"Lizard!" he mumbled looking at her.

It took him hours to find a befitting gift for Ava just because she tore that dress he wanted to buy for her.