Mute-(END)~|JJK|

"Shaine! Well, can I call you by your name or are you comfortable with something else?" Jimin politely asked Shaine at the dining table.

"You are elder than her. Call her by her name!" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, now that I have come here. I want to stay for some weeks. I need a break from work. It is too exhausting to live by yourself in an unknown country!" Jimin explained. Jungkook smiled.

"That's good, we will visit many places like we used to in our teenage years," Jungkook said excitedly.

"Shaine? Won't you join us?" Jimin casually asked. Shaine looked down, she didn't have the right to make a decision for herself because of how controlling Jungkook was.

"What will she do with us? We might go to clubs and I won't bring my wife to such places!" Jungkook disagreed.

"Married men shouldn't be visiting clubs too," Jimin told Jungkook and he chuckled.

"I am a man and I can do as I desire. Women have protocols to follow and norms to fulfill!" Jungkook said drinking his wine.

Jimin frowned at his stupid statement. As far as he knew Jungkook, he was never like this. He was surprised to hear him, it felt like he actually never knew him. While Shaine was expecting that.

"Are you perhaps drunk? Who told you that? It's nonsense!" Jimin said disgusted.

"It's reality Jimin, men might say some words of affirmation to their love interest to lure them but in reality, they just want sex and a woman waiting for them at home to show the world that they have someone who serves them. Wives are a trophy and nothing more than that but don't worry you will get this once you get married!" Jungkook casually said continuing his dinner. Jimin felt disgusted and surprised.

"They aren't men if they think like that. Having a dick doesn't make you superior Jungkook, having kind manners and a thoughtful personality makes you superior!" Jimin said and went away leaving the dinner in anger.

Jungkook sighed looking at him and continued his dinner, unbothered.

-----

Shaine was looking at the art piece hanging on the wall of the lounge.

"It's profound! It has a lot of meanings behind it. It's one of the rarest paintings!" Taehyung said as she flinched before she looked back. He was handsome. He smiled. "I am Taehyung! Jungkook's best friend. You must have heard my name from him." he said leaning on the wall. She never paid attention to whatever Jungkook talked to her about. She was least interested. "No? Gosh, he is dead. How dare he not mention me to you!" he said with a sulky face. She looked away not knowing what to do. "I guess I bored you. I was here to meet Jungkook but found out that he has gone out somewhere with Jimin." he explained.

Shaine was feeling awkward and wanted him to leave soon.

Shaine thought of leaving but her vision darkened because of iron deficiency and she stumbled but Taehyung wrapped his arm around her and prevented her from falling.

"Are you fine?" he asked confused and she nodded gripping her head.

"Taehyung? What is happening here?" Jungkook asked as he came there with Jimin after playing golf. Taehyung removed his arm around her and she balanced herself when she saw Jungkook.

"Yeah! I had come here to meet you but you went out with this sophisticated guy!" he pointed at Jimin, teasing him, he knew him since childhood. "But, I didn't get bored. Your wife gave me company!" he said smiling at Shaine. Jungkook clenched his jaws in anger, he didn't like Shaine's attention toward anything other than him. "I will be waiting for you in your office, I have some work with you. Come there after you freshen up!" he said and turned towards Shaine who was scared after looking at Jungkook's burning gaze. "It was wonderful meeting you. Have a nice day!" he slightly bowed with a sweet smile and went to Jungkook's office.