Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|

"Can we please change the girl?" Jungkook asked looking at Sarah. Taehyung shook his head.

"I can't see my thud Jungkook! Where is he?" Taehyung mocked him and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's not like that, I am up for this bet but not with Sarah!" Jungkook exclaimed looking at Taehyung.

Sarah was their university fellow, they weren't in the same class but were in the same department.

Having bets wasn't a foreign thing between Taehyung and Jungkook as they were best friends since school.

"What's wrong with her? She is a gorgeous, wise, calm, polite, and graceful girl. She has an elite background too." Taehyung said and drank water from his bottle.

"That is the problem. She is not from a middle-class or poor family, nor does she entertain guys well, so it would be hard to woo her." Jungkook said as he saw Sarah going to the library.

Sarah's father owned the top law firm in the country and was the most expensive advocate along with her mother. She was the only child and hence she was a quiet girl.

While Jungkook's father was a big industrialist. All of his business cases, law procedures, and paperwork were handled by Sarah's father's firm and that is why both the families were well-acquainted with each other though Jungkook and Sarah never interacted more than greeting each other.

They had different personalities. They never met each other personally other than at business parties.

"There is a reason why I am putting my new Porsche car on stake. She is hard to get but I know that you are the most coquettish guy in this world. And if you fail in making her your girlfriend by the end of the month then you won't mind me dating your sister!" Taehyung said smirking. Jungkook glared at him and he just whistled nonchalantly.

"Dad would eject me out of the house if he got to know that I hurt his good friend's daughter. You know how strict he is!" Jungkook said biting his lips.

"You have Namjoon Hyung, don't you? He will save you from your dad just like always!" Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders.

Namjoon was Jungkook's elder brother and the reason behind Jungkook's bratty and careless personality. He always hid his mistakes and figured out all of his blunders, which encouraged Jungkook to do more every time.

Taehyung had the biggest crush on Jungkook's younger sister Jane, but he couldn't confess or date her because of how strict Jungkook was for Jane, he never even let Jane talk to boys, he didn't want his sister to be heartbroken by guys just like he left every girl.

Now Taehyung had come up with a bet so that he could achieve that since he knew how firm Jungkook was in terms of fulfilling the bets and if not, then he wouldn't back off from the punishment.

Taehyung was well-acquainted with Sarah's nature and he was damn sure that she would turn down Jungkook's offer to become his girlfriend since Jungkook was popular as a heartbreaker in the whole university.

"She will be my girlfriend by the end of the week," Jungkook smirked.

No way he would let Taehyung date his sister.

————

Sarah was reading a novel in the library, she was so engrossed in it that she didn't notice someone sitting beside her.

"You like reading romance books, don't you?" she flinched at the sudden voice and turned towards Jungkook, who was smiling at her.

She had known him since childhood but they weren't friends or anything. It was the first time he said something to her other than greeting her.