Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|

The Sunday went regretting for both Jungkook and Emma.

It was embarrassing and they were just trying to find ways to not encounter each other but how unfortunate of them to have their cabin and cubicle on the same floor.

Emma was right now working in her cubicle. She had not even looked at Jungkook's cabin because of discomfiture.

She was occupying herself with work to forget the unexpected night and thoughts.

Jungkook walked out of the lift and looked away as he found Emma working. She was wearing a scarf around her neck, maybe to hide the hickeys cause to her luck the concealer had finished.

He walked past her and even though Emma had noticed him, she did not greet him along with her coworkers.

.

"Emma, stop working already, it's lunchtime!" her colleague said. Emma cracked her knuckles before nodding. She was indeed tired.

She stood up and walked to the open chiller to grab a can of energy drink but a hand overlapped hers.

She internally rolled her eyes. It was her manager. He was kind of extra rude towards her, he taunted her about getting the job because of being on family terms with the Kim family and doubted her abilities as well.

"So now you are not satisfied with the job too as you are trying to knock over this drink also! Now don't tell me we have reservations for drinks too!" he chuckled at his joke.

He wanted to have his nephew at her place but because of Taehyung, she got the job instead and because of that he was spiteful towards her.

"Mr. Lee, be within your limits!" she spoke out. She wasn't a passive person.

She had ignored his behaviour earlier but that can't be the case everytime.

"I should be saying that to you! Sleeping with Mr. Kim must have got you this job but don't dream about more since you will be nothing but a mistress to him, understood?" he glared at her. She clenched her fists in anger.

"Just like how you will remain a low-class employee for the Kim family, who lives off on their scraps, right?" Jungkook smirked as he walked towards Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee was the biggest flattering master. He could do anything to be in the Kim family's good books so that he gets benefits from them, and everybody in the company was aware of it.

Jungkook had been watching everything from afar and contemplating whether to help her after the awkwardness between them but he thought of forgetting about it at the moment and helping her.

"Mr. Jeon, it's not like that!" Mr. Lee gulped and spoke to convince him.

"SHUT UP, YOU BASTARD!" he shouted, glaring at his soul. He grabbed his hair before smashing his head on the table. "This is for insulting her!". He punched his nose. "This is for doubting her abilities and humiliating her in front of everyone!". He kicked his balls as Mr. Lee fell on the floor. "This is for accusing her of being a slut!" he said. Emma was Thunderstruck. She thought nobody would say anything against it. Jungkook looked at Emma. "Don't you have your arms and legs?" he asked her, glaring at her.

"Huh?" she asked confused.

"Couldn't you do this yourself? I never thought you were this weak to not being able to take a stand for yourself! This man was insulting you in front of everyone and you kept quiet and did not do anything about it just like a pathetic person?" he said. She looked down.

She had never beaten a person no matter what, she might have fought by tongue but fighting physically was never a choice.

"I am sorry, Ms. Emma!" Mr. Lee spoke while groaning. He did not want to lose his job.