Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|

Jia was tidying up the bed when she heard her husband entering the room. She didn't look at him, she was scared. She knew that he was up to something.

"I love it when you use this vanilla perfume!" Taehyung said grabbing her hand and turning her towards him, with a wicked smile.

"I am tired!" she said trying to go away but he kissed her lips, pushing her to the bed.

Soon after they were naked while he was thrusting hard inside of her. She just suppressed her moans of pain because he didn't like hearing any sort of noises while having sex.

--

Jia woke up as Taehyung splashed the glass of water on her. She gasped and looked at him.

"How much more sleep do you want? Now because we had rough sex last night, you thought you will have a good excuse to not help me in getting ready for the office today?" he rudely spoke glaring at her.

"I am sorry!" she said and picked up her clothes before quickly wearing them. She rushed to the bathroom and freshened up before running downstairs to see him sitting on the dining table, reading the newspaper, he looked at her and then at the time.

"I want French toast!" he smirked purposely demanding it.

She looked at the time and it was 9:00 am. There was hardly much time to make it but still, she nodded and went inside the kitchen.

She cooked it as soon as possible to not aggravate him and rushed to the dining table with the plate.

Taehyung looked at the perfectly cooked toast and stood up.

"Eat it yourself, I am already late for the office because of you!" he said and walked out after bumping her shoulder purposely.

Jia sighed, it was usual of him to make her do errands. He would make her work so much in less time and then later on not even accept it.

Last weekend, he told her to iron all the shirts in his closet after purposely giving a holiday to the maid and later on didn't even wear those shirts and bought new shirts to wear on the same day.

Taehyung wasn't like this before, he was the sweetest guy she had ever met. It wasn't a conventional arranged marriage.

It was a love marriage, she had met Taehyung through work when she was working as a secretary for Jin, they liked each other and started dating and then got married eventually.

Working now wasn't allowed by Taehyung since she was the wife of a CEO and he said it was her responsibility to take care of that stature and that he was earning more than enough for both of them. She wasn't even permitted to go outside of the house.

She couldn't believe how just one incident and misunderstanding changed her life.

How much she wished that he left her but he was adamant to keep her. He was still mad at her but stopping loving her was never an option for him.

"Unnie? Why are these toast here?" Lina asked.

She was Taehyung's younger sister, who was in school. Their parents lived in the countryside since they loved it.

"You can have these!" She briefly smiled and she mumbled a 'thank you' before eating them. Jia went inside her room.

-

"Jia! Jia! Where are you!" Taehyung shouted impatiently as he entered their room, carelessly throwing his phone and car key on the couch and bed. She came out of the bathroom, her hair damp and her body covered in the robe.

"What is it?" she asked going towards him.

"Mom and Dad are visiting us this weekend for a brunch, they will attend a wedding the following night and go away the next morning. I want you to take care of the arrangements and if I find even the slightest bit of inconvenience in their trip, I will rip your skin off!" he said firmly.