Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|

Mr. Choi weakly stood up, his feet weren't completely fine but he was fed up with laying on the bed. Even the maids hardly heard his calls as Amanda had instructed them to turn deaf to his demands.

He took the support of the wall as he went out of the room. He was thirsty and no maid came to him when he shouted out their names. He grabbed the railing as he looked down at the stairs.

"How are you, my lovely father?" Amanda asked him. He looked at her and his eyes widened as she pushed him off the stairs.

Amanda smiled as she saw her father laying unconscious on the floor with blood flowing out of his head.

"Alex!" she shouted her servant's name. He ran to her and bowed."Take him to the hospital." she said taking out money from her bag." I am tired right now, I have to get my body massage done!" she said cracking her bones, she had just come from the office.

Alex nodded before taking Mr. Choi away. Amanda went to her room, swaying around, whistling.

--

"You should be grateful to me! Your legs won't pain now!" Amanda chuckled.

Mr. Choi's body below his abdomen had got paralyzed.

"Amanda, please stop now!" Mr. Choi begged her. She laughed as if it was a joke.

"Seriously? You have the audacity to say that? Remember when I used to beg you? Did you stop? No, right! It's paying back time now, Father!" she sneered.

"I am sorry for everything that I did to you, please forgive me!" he joined his hands in front of her. He was repenting each second.

"Only your death can seek you my forgiveness!" she said glaring at him and went out leaving him crying.

...............

Amanda chuckled as she remembered it, she gulped down the wine.

Jungkook snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her neck from behind.

"You smell good!" he complimented and turned her around.

He was behaving nice to her as he didn't want her to leave him, she was his addiction that he couldn't live without.

He kissed her lips before pulling her robe down. He softly pushed her to the bed before hovering over her.

"What has suddenly gotten into you?" she asked as he removed his shirt.

"I want you!" he said kissing her again.

She gasped as she felt his dick in her.

................

"You bitch, aren't you being too close to my boyfriend?" Lily smacked her table. She looked at her with an unbothered look.

Lily was her senior.

"Correction, he is being close to me! Looks like you don't satisfy him well cause he keeps roaming around me!" she said and started using her phone again. Amanda raised her eyebrows in amusement as Lily grabbed her hair tightly

"Listen slut! Next time if you look at my boyfriend, I will kill you!" she threatened and Amanda chuckled.

"I will do as I want! Nobody can stop me!" Amanda said raising her brows.

Lily smirked and went away as she got a disgusting idea to hurt her.

Amanda might have not done anything to her but now she had triggered her. She hated being challenged.