Agent~|PJM|

"Don't move or else I will shoot you," Jimin said as he entered the room of the biggest criminal in Korea, who was already aware of his arrival, in fact, he was waiting for him.

NCP had been trying to find him for so long after he settled the biggest terrorist attack in the capital of Korea on new year's and was the main head behind numerous bomb attacks in Korea and was exercising many illegal rackets across the country.

It was difficult but Jimin's team tracked him down in a few months and today they executed one of the biggest missions.

How could Jimin disappoint the chairmen who had so much trust in him?

His team killed all of Taehyung's minions that were a hurdle for them in the Villa, meticulously.

"I am content by the fact that it took months for your agency to track me down. Believe me, you wouldn't have known my base only if I hadn't allowed its access to you. Thank me later." Taehyung said.

He was a complete psycho, he was fearless and loved hurting people and now he wanted to get tortured for fun. He wanted people to fear his identity and now when he would be shown to the media, his motive would be accomplished.

He always wanted terror in the public and hence created it.

He knew he had people who would fulfill his nasty desire even if he is gone.

Jimin just rolled his eyes not being able to bear his craziness.

-------

Jimin smiled when he came back to his home, he was out for a few days. He was missing his wife so much. They were married for 2 years now.

He went to his room to find her sleeping. It was evening and he pecked her forehead before moving to the bathroom.

His wife was expecting their first child and it was her first trimester, she was usually drowsy because of it. He was well aware of her pregnancy mood swings and hormonal changes and did his best to make her happy.

Their love story was beautiful. It was an arranged marriage.

Their families met each other through a common acquaintance. Suzy's parents were one of the most popular journalists while Jimin belonged to a family of professors.

Suzy was working as a financial analyst for a big firm while Jimin was a brilliant and reliable agent of NCP. Nobody knew about that cause it was the first rule of his job, to never let anyone know his real identity.

He was a cost manager in a company in front of his social circle.

When they first met each other, they got along so well and became good friends soon.

They started liking each other eventually after going on various dates and hence agreed to the marriage proposal.

Their liking turned into love only after a few weeks of their married life.

Suzy was a calm, polite, kind, and poised lady. She was endearing.

While Jimin was sweet, extroverted, and had a charismatic personality.

Now when she was bearing their child, Jimin's love for her was increasing every day.

Their love story wasn't totally perfect, they had their ups and downs but they knew how to handle everything and prioritize their relationship.

Jimin came out of the shower to find her still sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her and hence went out to the lounge.

He started reading a newspaper to know about current affairs.