Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|

Amelle knocked on the door and entered once she heard a 'Come in'.

Namjoon smiled as he saw her entering his library.

"What a pleasant surprise!" he said and closed his book before walking towards her.

He had been waiting for her for a week, to come home for Aria so that he could talk to her.

"I am sorry, I don't know how to say this but I do not want to continue to be the nanny of Aria. You don't even have to pay me for this month. I am alright with that." she said looking down and Namjoon's smile dropped.

"You can't leave this job now, Amelle," he said in a deep voice. She looked up at him.

"What do you mean? I do not want to do this job now," she said frowning. He grabbed her arms and pinned her to the wall as she winced.

"As I said, you can't leave this job dear, I won't let you do that. You can't leave me!" he said in a calm voice.

"You can't control my life, Namjoon. Leave me!" she said trying to push him when he kissed her lips. She started wiggling in his arms.

"Stop it," she said between the harsh kiss.

He finally pulled away and she slapped him. Her eyes widened when she realized what she had done. He chuckled and looked at her.

"Don't worry, I am not mad at you for this slap but make sure I continue to not get mad at you, 'cause if you deny my commands then I will expose your father to this world." he threatened.

"What would you expose? He is not a dishonest person!" she angrily let out. He chuckled again and shook his head.

"Yeah, I agree but it won't take me a minute to fabricate pieces of evidence against him. The media doesn't verify the details, it just slanders and the police can be fooled too," he said in her ears and a tear left her eye.

Now is he going to blackmail her too?

Her father had many envious competitors who always wanted to let him down. Namjoon could do all of that very easily.

"You won't do that," she said and wiped her tears.

"Well, don't make me do that," he said and dragged her to his room while she tried to jerk off his harsh grip.

He closed his room once he entered his room.

"What is wrong with you?" she asked. He cupped her face and joined their foreheads.

"I do not think that I just like you, I think I have fallen in love with you. I want you with me for the rest of my life. I can't implore you to come to me now, I want you and I will make sure you stay with me." he said and kissed her lips again.

He pushed her onto the bed and hovered over her as she tried to run away.

"Please, don't do this to me. I beg you, leave me for god's sake!" she cried out.

She didn't want to get raped again by another person.

"Again you are asking me to leave you. Am I not clear to you? I can't leave you because I love you so much. Let me show you that you are mine and I am yours." he said and started stripping their clothes. He wrapped his belt around her wrists so she doesn't push him.

"No, please!" she said as he entered his dick inside her vagina.

"Believe me, you will enjoy this moment very much," he said and kissed her lips.

---

Amelle groaned as she opened her eyes. She looked aside and closed her eyes again as she saw Namjoon sleeping beside her. She didn't want to see his face after what he did to her the previous day.