Snow-white-1~|JJK&KTH|

Alice was sitting on the bed, crying. She was scared. She flinched as the old man entered her room. He looked drunk, and walked to her. He grabbed her chin.

"You look stunning, whity!" the man mocked her skin.

Alice was suffering from Vitligo, her hair was white as well, her skin was white like milk, but she hated it. She hated all the bullying she got because of it.

She shivered as he pushed her down on the bed.

"Please, kill me instead but don't do this! I don't have any will to live anyway! Please do this favour to me!" she whimpered.

She was tired of living, her parents had abandoned her a few days back because of her disease. They wanted a normal daughter. They tried to get her married to guys to get rid of her but no one wanted her, everybody either looked at her with pity or with annoyance. After when they lost hopes for a groom for her, they ousted her out of their house. She was a burden according to them.

She hated that day, she was kidnapped by a human trafficking squad the same day and was forcibly sold to this old man who was a sadist.

"Kill you? Okay, I will grant your wish but you should benefit me before you die!" he smirked hovering over her.

He bent down kissing her neck, she felt disgusted and in the heat of the moment she hit his head with the glass showpiece that was on the bed side-table. The old man groaned.

"Fucking bitch!" he said grabbing his head. She pushed him and went out.

She hid inside a small room as the old man shouted for help. She ran out of the mansion as the bodyguards and servants got occupied with the old man.

She was running on the empty road when she saw a car coming, she waved her hands for help and it stopped. She regretted it instantly as she saw a group of drunk guys sitting in it, staring at her from head to toe.

"What are you doing here on this empty road, beautiful lady!" one of them commented.

She ignored them and walked past them, she saw one of the guys, getting out of the car.

"Hey, stop, come here! We will drop you wherever you want! It's not safe for girls to stay out at night!" he smirked as the guys laughed.

She got more scared and started running, the guy chased her.

                ————

"How long will you take? Fix it fast!" Jungkook said to his driver, annoyed.

His car had broken down in the middle of an empty road, there was dense forest on either side of him. He was tired and wanted to rest as soon as possible.

He looked ahead and frowned. Was he seeing a dream? Cause it felt like that. A girl looking so ethereal was running close to him. Even in the dark, her skin colour was evident, her hair shining as the headlight fell on her.

She stopped exactly in front of him and only now he examined her facial features.  She panted and tried to speak but only incoherant words came out.

Just then he noticed a guy who was chasing her, stopping a little far from them. She hid behind Jungkook, grabbing his arms, with a sense of faith, he looked like he belonged from a nice ethical family.

Jungkook gestured the man to stop as he tried to walk closer to them.

"Stop right there!" he said.

"Look, give the girl to me, while I am asking nicely!" the man said with a tight-lipped smile.