Idol~|KTH|

Ava put the bread in her mouth and grabbed her bag before rushing out. She was running tardy for her office and today she had an important meeting with a CEO, who she had been dying to crack a deal with.

"Ava! Calm down! At least eat something before you go! I am sure you won't eat the whole day because of your crazy workload!" Ji-Kyung, her best friend said running behind her, trying to stop her.

"The meeting is more important for me than anything right now and it's your fault, why did you have to make me stay up the whole night to binge-watch a drama!" she blamed her best friend and rushed outside closing the door, ignoring her yells in the background.

She pressed the lift button but ceased as somebody's hand overlapped her hand. She looked aside and blinked her eyes.

"Sorry!" he said removing his hand immediately. She cleared her throat and looked away. It was awkward.

It was Taehyung, a member of a famous boy band, BTS. He was her neighbour. She had shifted to this new apartment with her best friend a few months back but they never met in real because of their crazy work schedules.

She pulled out the bread from her mouth and groaned internally, she felt embarrassed.

The lift opened and they both entered simultaneously causing her shoulders to touch his arm. She closed her eyes in irritation.

Why was everything turning so awkward? He apologized again and didn't even look at her the whole time. She liked it that way, it didn't make her nervous.

She exhaled deeply as he got out of the lift. She looked at the time and rushed to her car before going to her office.

-

"It was a pleasure to have this meeting with you, Ms. Ava!" Aiden, the CEO smiled. He seemed nice, she smiled back and shook her shaking hand with him.

"The pleasure is mine, sir! I am grateful you took out your time for us!" she said and he shook his head.

"I am not a big entity, Ms.Ava, please don't embarrass me like that!" he said feeling nervous by her choice of words."Umm, do you have any plans for lunch?" he asked.

"Umm, certainly not!" she replied. She wasn't going to have her lunch, she was planning on skipping it and doing her work.

"That's wonderful, please join me!" he asked with hopeful eyes. Apparently, Ava had caught his eyes with her intellect and ethical manners.

"That's fine with me!" she replied. It felt wrong to say no to him at the moment.

-----

Ava opened the door of her apartment and cracked her bones before going inside.

"Oh! You came quite early today!" Ji-Kyung, her best friend said looking at the clock.

"Were you both planning on making out before I came?" she asked looking at Jimin who was scrolling on his phone, he was Ji-kyung's boyfriend.

They both belonged to different work interests but because of Ji-kyung's elder sister who was a known idol, Ji-kyung met Jimin and then they eventually started going on dates.

"Oh! I didn't see you!" Jimin said looking at her.

"I am planning on sleeping dead meat tonight, also my room hardly transfers any noise. In case that helps!" Ava teased Ji-Kyung before going inside her room leaving an awkward silence between the couple.

-----

It had been more than a week since she met with Taehyung and Ava had quite forgotten about it because of her work.