Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|

Aria was walking to the convenience store, she was craving for midnight snacks, so she had to sneak out again.

She became more cautious as she walked on the less crowded road.

She saw a car following her in the rear view mirror of a random car. The car was moving at a slow pace behind her. She removed her earphones from her ears and zipped her jacket before striding towards a more crowded road.

She heard some footsteps but she didn't look back, just when she was about to reach a busy road, someone covered her nose with a hankey, locking her arms. She soon dropped unconscious.

--

Aria moved on the soft mattress, feeling comfortable.

"Isabel!" she called her roommate in her sleep. "Pick me up and take me to the bathroom, please!" she joked and smiled in her sleep.

She gasped as someone picked her up, she opened her eyes and was shocked.

It was a guy, maybe she knew him. Yes, he was the one who had helped her with buying Taehyung's gift.

"You! What am I doing here?" she asked looking around and then she realized that the kidnapping was not a nightmare but reality.

"You are where you belong, love, in my arms!" the latter smiled and kissed her hair as she cringed.

"Shut up, put me down!" she said and he dropped her on the bed, she looked at him annoyed and dissatisfied by his action as he grinned."What the fuck was that? Are you insane? Idiot!" she said angrily.

Her breathing stopped as he trapped her in his arms after getting on top of her.

"I don't like it when people talk to me like that!" he said in a serious tone that ran shiver down her spine.

"Why would I care about that?" she tried to act bold, looking straight into his eyes that held mystery. He chuckled.

"You shouldn't, you are my girl, you are allowed!" he smiled and moved back.

"You are delusional! I am not your girl!" she said and stood up crossing her arms.

"Really?" he smirked moving close to her as she fell on the bed again, he got on top of her, straddling her waist. He trailed his finger down her face and caressed her arm sensually as she bit her inner cheek in anxiety. "Then why are you feeling so nervous under my presence? Do I have that much effect on you?" he asked leaning to her face.

"Stop it and move away, jerk!" she said and slapped his chest, he pinned her hands beside her head.

"Jerk? You are calling me that while I am being nice to you? Do you want me to actually turn into a jerk?" he asked with an impassive face.

"Nice? You have abducted me and you call it nice treatment?" she asked.

"I love you and I follow only one rule in my life when I want something, that is to snatch it away!" he said and kissed her cheek, she wiggled beneath him.

"Are you blind? I am not a thing!" she said disappointed.

"Right, you are not! You are not just an ordinary thing, you are a special one that I want in my life!" he said inhaling her scent.

"Move away, or else I will kick your balls Mr!" she glared at him.

"Jungkook, My name is Jungkook!" he smiled noticing her retaliation, he was finding it amusing and adorable.

"As if I give a fuck!" she said narrowing her eyes. He kissed her eyes before brushing his lips on her jaw.

"I really made a good choice by choosing you as my girl! You are exactly like how I have always desired my girl as, slaying around with a bit of relentless attitude, challenging my patience with no fear!" he smiled.