Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|

"Jungkook." Adina called out. He was reading an email on his phone but he left it and looked at her with a smile.

"Come sit here." he patted the bed and she sat.

"I was thinking that-Umm-" she hesitated.

"What?" he asked holding her hand and she cleared her throat.

"It's been a month since we got married and I -" he cut her off.

"I know and I am so happy." he chuckled excitedly, before pecking her lips.

"I want to continue my job." she said with her closed eyes.

She didn't hear him screaming so she opened her eyes to see him staring at her intensely with his tongue poking his cheek.

"You want to continue your job? For what? Oh! I forgot you have your sweetheart Jimin working there. You must be missing him right?" he mocked her.

"Jungkook." she whispered tearing up. It was hurting her.

"You must want to fuck him and then make him fall in love with you and leave me later right? But get this thing straight in your mind that I would find you even if you hide in hell." He spoke darkly as he pinned her on the bed before hovering over her.

"Please don't insult me like that." she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Then why would you want to continue your job where he works, huh?" he glared at her.

"My parents didn't educate me so I sit back at home. I want to work outside." she said looking away.

"Oh! In that case, join my company as an assistant creative director. I would get to spend my whole day with you. I get bored without you there anyway. Isn't it a good idea?" he asked smiling sheepishly.

She wanted to work out so that she could find peace and freedom there for some hours but now she regretted asking him.

She bit her lips and nodded as she knew he would humiliate her more in the name of Jimin if she disagreed.

Jungkook smiled and pecked her face multiple times mumbling 'I Love You' many times. "Let's take a bath together." he said before dragging her inside the bathroom.

She was not in a position to oppose any of his requests.

-------

Adina was making coffee for Jungkook when Andria entered the home with Jimin.

She didn't want to go since Jimin was there and she knew Jungkook would taunt her for days over Jimin.

"ADINA!" Andria shouted and she sighed before going to her. Andria hugged her tightly. "I am expecting!" she exclaimed in excitement.

Adina smiled and pulled away. "I am so happy for you. May god bless you and this little one too." she exclaimed.

"And now it's your turn to give us this good news." Andria said and everybody chuckled except Adina.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around his wife, pulling her close.

"You will hear it soon." he said and winked at his wife who looked down.

Jungkook had been trying to make her pregnant since they got married but she always took contraceptive pills after every sex without his knowledge.

She married him but didn't want a child with a pathetic person like him.

--------

"Argh! Fuck!" Jungkook groaned as he came for the 3rd time inside her. Adina was just clutching onto the blanket because of how rough he was going on her. It was hurting her so much but she could not speak for herself because of Jungkook's low temperament. "It's been more than a month since we are having unprotected sex but why are you still not pregnant." he frustratedly said and penetrated hard and she choked on her saliva.