Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|

"Ella, that's enough. You shouldn't eat more or else you will grow chubby!" Ella's mom exclaimed. She looked down and nodded.

Her mom didn't even let her have something except a plane bread piece. She was slim not by choice but because of her mom's imposition.

Her mom was the top and most expensive actress in the country.

She controlled her life to the extent that she didn't even have the liberty to choose her diet.

She went to the university with a heavy heart. She hated going there. Her mom had got her admission to Broadcasting and Entertainment forcefully though Ella wanted to study literature.

She even took a year drop out after school as she couldn't clear the entrance exam since she wasn't interested in it until her mom got it after giving a donation the next year.

She was in her last year of University and every day felt long and tiring. She wasn't interested in her subjects. She was happy that it was her last semester.

Her mom wanted her to become a famous worldwide actress after herself and hence had been controlling her skin and hair care routine, fashion sense, body language, personality, and diet since her childhood.

Her dad was a big industrialist but was a practical and characterless person who flirted with every woman he knew and never paid attention to his wife or daughter.

She was nothing but a trophy wife, to show the world as an achievement while he had his mistresses. They used to fight all the time but her mom didn't leave him because she wanted a rich husband, and prestige in the elite society.

She still remembered how physically abusive her dad was towards her when she was a kid but eventually stopped and turned mentally and verbally abusive after she became a teenager.  

She didn't have any good experience with friends too. She got too many betrayals from them and got hurt by many of her fake friends.

Her trauma just made her silent and unlively unlike how she was when she was too young to understand the reality of everyone around her.

Ella sat on the last seat of the class as she was very insecure about herself and didn't want anyone to notice her presence.

————

"Ella? Are you in your senses? God knows how many calories you ate!" Her mom exclaimed as she snatched the packets of junk food from her. She was on her period and wanted to eat something spicy. Her mom grabbed her chin and gasped when she saw dark circles as she watched tv all night to pass over her severe cramps. "You got dark circles too? Why did you watch tv for the whole night? Your eyesight can be damaged and specs don't look good on girls! Why did you eat this unhealthy junk food? You can gain weight! Now go and work out for 2 hours, you won't get dinner for today too." she said.

"Mom, I am down," she said in a low voice and looked down.

"So what? It's not that difficult to handle. Every girl on this planet gets that. You are not special. Get inspired by me who is older than you but still works out in her periods. Now no excuses. Go to the gym right now!" she said and went out.

Ella's eyes teared up. Her heart felt heavy. Her mother wasn't empathic towards her.

She stood up groaning at the body pain and went to the gym.

————

"Ella?" Eunwoo asked as he sat beside her. "Why are you so quiet all the time?" he asked casually. He was a new admission in her class and found her behaviour weird.

"No, I just don't speak much. I like quietness." she slightly smiled.

"We are friends okay! Come to me anytime if you feel lonely! I am a good listener" he sweetly smiled and went to his friends who were calling him to play basketball with them.