Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|

It was Sunday and someone was continuously knocking on her door. Sarah sat up and opened the door with squinting eyes.

"Mam, somebody dropped this for you." The maid said and Sarah nodded, confused.

She took the bouquet of chocolates and strawberries with a box.

She opened the box and it had freshly baked cookies of different types. There was a note on the bouquet. She opened it and smiled.

Good morning, I hope you had a wonderful dream about us and doing well too. I baked these cookies myself and made the bouquet too. I hope you like my present.
I love you.
Jimin.

She looked at the bouquet, the chocolates were decorated and the strawberries were coated in honey.

She had only seen these kinds of things in dramas or read in books.

She clicked a picture of eating them and sent it to Jimin with a gratitude message and he smiled on the other side.

----

Jimin took Sarah on many dates and today he decided to take her to a bookstore since she loved reading books.

She was just reading the summary of the novel on its back side and Jimin had a slight smile seeing her that focused.

"You are beautiful, I hope you know that!" he declared and she chuckled, shaking her head, without looking at him.

"That was a plain compliment. Make it more appealing," she said and looked at him with challenging eyes and Jimin nodded with a smile that showed he was ready to deliver a speech on it.

"When I say you are beautiful, I don't compliment your outer beauty. You are beautiful because of your wise perspective. You are beautiful because of the sparkles in your eyes that you have when you speak about your interests. You are beautiful as you are so thoughtful of other people. You are beautiful because of your kind heart that can't hurt anyone's feelings or not consider somebody's efforts. You are beautiful because of how happy you make me feel with your words of appreciation and acts of service. You are beautiful because of how you brighten up my day by just existing in it." He said all of that and was about to continue when she tip-toed and kissed his lips.

Maybe that was how she had imagined. She had always fantasized about an unexpected sudden kiss at a bookstore.

Jimin smiled in the kiss, he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and grabbed her neck softly, tilting his head to kiss her passionately. He was impressed by her move. He thought she would never make a move herself and he was not in a hurry too, he was happy that she was with him and that was more than enough for him. She pulled him to herself by grabbing his collar.

Nobody disturbed them since Jimin had booked the city's famous bookstore all for just her. She pulled away.

"Reading romance books made you a good kisser. I want to see all of the other skills that you have learned from them." he winked at her.

----

Sarah was in the stationary store of the mall, her final exams were about to start in a week so she had to buy some necessary supplies.

She came out after buying them and stopped as she saw Jungkook standing in front of her.

She ignored his presence and walked past him until he held her wrist pulling her.

"It's enough. Your ignorance is irritating me now. I want to talk to you and explain things too. Let's go somewhere, I have many questions to ask you as well." He said glaring at her.