Deception-(END)~|JJK|

Valerie was just staring at the dark sky when her cousin came to her.

"Here is a parcel for you!"she said and Valerie's heartbeat increased, the first parcel didn't prove to be well for her.

Nevertheless she nodded and took it from her cousin who went to kitchen.

With shaking hands she opened it and her heart ached looking at the pictures that the anonymous person had sent her.

Jungkook was sleeping next to an actress, cuddling her, naked, in their room. The room they used to share. She couldn't believe he did it again.

That wasn't the Jungkook she knew. The old Jungkook never even looked up to any women other than her let alone sleeping with them. What happened to him? All of a sudden? She had heard tales of actors cheating on their wives with other actresses or models but Jungkook wasn't one of them. Or was he? Was he cheating her all this time? Was he deceiving her?

She again found a letter inside the box, with teary she opened it.

He is a complete cheater. Leave him, he doesn't deserve a girl like you. Betraying is not a forgivable sin, love.

-Your well-wisher

She crushed the letter again since the person was hurting her by exposing Jungkook.

It were better if he hadn't.

--------

Valerie was inside their home, waiting for Jungkook to get down, who was sleeping.

She didn't want to wake him up cause she didn't want to enter the room in which he made out with someone else.

After some hours, he was walking down the stairs with drowsy eyes. The stock of alcohol in his room had vanished so he was coming down to take it from his mini bar.

Jungkook frowned when he saw a lady's back from the stairs, he rushed down and his heart stopped seeing Valerie. He hugged her with a smile.

"I knew you would come one day. I am so sorry babe, I won't do anything against your wish now. I love you so much" he said and pecked her face many times until she pushed him.

She took out the photos from her bag and threw it on the table. Jungkook's smile dropped instantly and his face turned pale.

"I can't recognize you."She said with disgust.

True, she wasn't able to recognize this new him. He wasn't this. He had changed too much that she wondered if she ever knew him.

"Valerie! Believe me it's not what you are thinking. I-"she cut him off.

"Oh! Now you would say they are fabricated too right? The actress you slept with has confirmed that you are having an affair with her from so long, on social media and news channels. Will you still lie? " she said and took a deep breath to stop herself from tearing up. Jungkook was looking surprised.

"I-Its a lie. Bel-" she cut him off again.

"Shut up! Enough with your lies. Earlier I thought of forgiving you but now I can't. If you had fallen out of love with me then you should have told me Jungkook, I would have left you without a word. You hurt me more than anyone and I would never forgive you for playing with my trust and feelings."she said tearing up and took out some documents." I don't want to live with you anymore so sign these divorce papers without a word. "she said and handed him without even looking at him.

"Y-You can't do this to me. I love you Valerie, I would die if you leave me. I beg you please don't go. I didn't cheat on you with anyone. Please believe me. Sh-" she didn't let him speak and handed him a pen.