Writer- 1~|JJK|

Elena was in a bookstore, it was a famous one in the city, it was a 3-story building and the aesthetics were to die for.

The new book by her favorite writer was out and she wanted it as soon as possible.

She smiled when she saw it on the front shelf, and she went there and took it.

She turned around and gasped, Jeon Jungkook, the best writer in the country, entered the store. He wrote the best crime novels.

She couldn't believe that, maybe he was there to interact with his fans. He was a humble person and liked giving surprise visits like this to bookstores.

Her anxiety played the worst part in it. Her ears heated up, her hands were slightly shaking and her heart was thumping hard.

She took a deep breath and went to him, to get an autograph.

It would be the best chance, right? She shouldn't let it go.

Jungkook stood in front of the bookshelf that had books written by his competitor writer. He wanted to read the recent one.

"Excuse me!" Elena spoke out licking her lips to fade her nervousness away. Jungkook turned and slightly smiled, as he sensed her to be one of his fans. "I love your books. I have read all of them. They are all realistic and not nonsense. Can I get an autograph on this book please?" she said with a pleading smile and imploring eyes. He chuckled.

"Would you buy this new book of mine if I sign it?" he asked.

"I would buy it either way, but I would be really happy if you sign it," she said and bit her inner cheeks.

"Come to me when you buy it. I am here for some minutes." he smiled and turned around to read the book he was holding.

Elena strode towards the counter and bought it. She turned and gasped again to find him in front of her. She forwarded the book to him and he smiled.

"I don't want to give you my autograph like that, you said you have read all of my books right? Come to my apartment this Saturday afternoon and I will sign all of those books," he said as he took out a small notepad and pen and wrote his address.

Elena was too stunned to speak anything. Not one but all the books?

He is generous. She thought.

He gave her the paper and moved out of the bookstore, she came out of her trance when a group of girls entered the bookstore and blocked Jungkook's way, and screamed.

They asked for his autograph and he gave it immediately, he didn't offer anyone to come to his apartment as he did to Elena.

He turned around and waved his hand at Elena, slightly.

--------

Elena was in front of his luxurious apartment. It was shocking how the guards didn't stop her from going inside the building when she told them she was there to meet Jungkook. Maybe he had informed them.

Elena was doing Master's in finance, she lived alone. Books were her friends.

Elena never saw her dad, as long as she remembered, her mom once told her that she got pregnant by her boyfriend when she was 17.

He dumped her and her mother never tried to contact him too. After 19 years, her mom married her boss.

Her mom was a bold, smart, and calm lady. Elena was very close to her. Elena was fine with it since she wanted her mom to be happy.

Her stepfather wasn't a good man and assaulted her for 2 years. She moved to some other place to avoid him, her mother thought it was because she wanted privacy.