Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|

"Where is Lina?" Taehyung asked the maid.

"She is sleeping." she replied and he frowned.

"It's 1 pm now, did she sleep late at night?" he asked walking towards the stairs.

"I saw her going to the room once I entered inside." she replied and he nodded.

"Send her breakfast to our room." he said walking upstairs.

He entered his room to find her sleeping so careless of the time.

Taehyung was always a morning person and knew the value of time and disliked those who didn't value it, but he had gotten accustomed to his wife's routine.

He sighed before moving her shoulders to wake her up.

"Lina, it's afternoon now. Wake up." he said.

Lina scowled and pushed his hands in annoyance.

"Let me sleep." she said turning aside and he closed his eyes to curb more patience.

"You can sleep at night. I won't let you sleep at this time anymore, so better wake up before I turn off the AC." he said removing her blanket.

She woke up glaring at him and held her hair in frustration.

"Get a job man. Don't you have any other work than supervising me the whole day?" she taunted.

"Freshen up, the breakfast will be here shortly." he said before leaving for the library. She groaned.

Lina and Taehyung didn't have a love marriage or an arranged one in fact it was a marriage of convenience.

Jungkook was Lina's elder brother and an owner of a pharma company while Irene was Taehyung's younger sister.

Jungkook met her once he went on a cruise trip for fun with his friends while Irene was there since she liked travelling around the world. They got along well and Irene instantly fell in love with him.

They got drunk and had sex. Irene felt happy while it was normal for Jungkook, he liked hookups and one-night-stands a lot, and he used to think that he should have fun around until he finds the love of his life and finally settles with her.

Irene got pregnant after the cruise trip and when she told this to Jungkook and confessed her feelings, she was disheartened by his answer. He asked her to abort it and politely said that he didn't love her and he didn't want to settle that early and wasn't ready to have a child.

She went into depression and one day she suicided but not before leaving a suicide note that blamed Jungkook.

Jungkook was disheartened too, even though he was a Cassanova, he was still empathic and polite. He didn't want anything bad for her. He was so guilty and it took him a month to get out of that.

While Taehyung's parents got agitated after knowing the reason behind their daughter's death and hence they approached Lina's family.

They threatened to screw their whole family line.

Taehyung's dad didn't want to ruin his dead daughter's image in front of the media and hence came up with a pact.

The pact specified that Lina and Taehyung would get hitched and that Lina would leave her family forever and never meet them again and nor her family would have anything to do with her, to establish justice.

Since they couldn't meet Irene ever so Lina's parents shouldn't as well.

Lina's family agreed to it even when they didn't want it, to create a truce within the families.