Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|

Jungkook entered his room only to roll his eyes. Amanda smiled as her husband entered their room.

She limped towards him and was about to fall when Jungkook grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Why do you drink so much? Don't you have any other work to do?" he scolded her. He was annoyed.

His wife was an irresponsible person. She did as she wanted and never cared about anyone's opinion. She was impolite to everyone except him, she loved him but still never listened to him.

"Where were you? You got quite late?" she asked trailing her finger on his face. He grabbed her wrist and glared at her.

"You should fulfill the duties as my wife first before asking me about my whereabouts!" he said coldly. She hiccupped and put her head on his chest.

"I was waiting for you! I missed you!" she said. Jungkook was already tired and now after seeing his drunk wife, he was annoyed. He moved her away from his chest and yanked her body.

"Missed me? Do you even care about me? You are always in your own world! I am nothing but an ATM to you!" he said.

Amanda had always been unexpressive. She never showed that she cared for someone she loved. Her love language was, act of service and not words of affirmation.

Jungkook's grip on her arms tightened but it didn't affect her. She had witnessed more than that pain in her life.

He harshly pushed her onto the bed before walking inside the bathroom.

She looked at the ceiling blankly. She wasn't always this impassive, the circumstances made her like this. It was hard to show any emotion.

She looked at him as he came out of the bathroom. She sat on the bed.

"Are you stressed?" she asked.

"As if you care!" he rudely said before laying on the bed, back facing her.

It wasn't an arranged marriage. Jungkook was smitten by Amanda's beauty when he saw her at a business party and proposed to her for marriage which she agreed to since he was very handsome.

Moreover, she was the sole inheritor of ION enterprises which meant that he could become more powerful and rich since Amanda wasn't interested in handling her dad's business.

-----

Amanda was watching TV, and Jungkook was sitting beside her looking ahead. It was a Sunday morning.

"Amanda, make me a cup of coffee!" he ordered her.

"We have a lot of servants, you can ask anyone!" she said eating her popcorn.

Jungkook clenched his jaws. He never liked it when someone denied him.

He firmly grabbed her jaw, turning her towards him.

"You are my wife, so I will be asking you to do my work! You don't do anything useful anyway!" he spoke coldly while she didn't show a reaction.

"LEENA!" she shouted looking into his eyes. A young maid ran to her since Amanda's anger was worse than anything. "Get Mr. Jeon a cup of coffee!" she said staring at him.

"Yes, mam!" the young maid politely spoke before walking away. Jungkook glared at Amanda for ignoring his words like that.

The doorbell rang causing Jungkook to jerk her jaw. He went to open the door and smiled seeing his mom.

His parents lived separately because Amanda didn't want them to live with them. The couple lived in Amanda's old house only.

"Mom!" he cheered and hugged her. Amanda rolled her eyes as she saw her mother-in-law.