Snow-white-2~|JJK&KTH|

Taehyung trickled his finger down Alice's face and stopped at her cleavage. Alice shifted in her sleep. He brushed her hair, playing with her locks. Alice woke up as she smelled a different cologne around her.

"Good morning, snow-white!" Taehyung cheered. Alice looked around, she was in an unknown room.

"Why am I here? Why did you get me here?" she asked sitting up in anxiety.

"Because I want you! Isn't that obvious?" he replied. She stood up, moving back.

"What nonsense are you blabbering?" she said and went towards the door, to open it, but unfortunately it was locked.

She tried to open it out of force, she flinched as Taehyung turned around, pinning her to the door.

"It's locked! Stop wasting my time by acting hard to get!" he said and kissed her lips, she pushed him and slapped his face, he ceased, as his face turned to the other side. She covered her mouth in fear and anxiety.

"I-I didn't mean to do that, I am-" before she could complete her sentence he looked back at her, glaring at her soul, shutting her mouth off.

"NO ONE! NO ONE EVER DARED TO SLAP ME!" he said and grabbed her shoulders tightly, scaring her to death."You will get punished for this!" he whispered dangerously.

Grabbing her wrist, he opened the door of the room and took her out, dragging her to his terrace. She stumbled on the way, crying and pleading him to forgive her.

He threw her on the floor, before picking up a rope, he went to her and jerked her body up, before yanking her near a pole. He tied her body to that pole with that rope, she asked him to leave her.

"Now, enjoy your sun bath, snow-white!" he smirked and went away.

She looked down, crying. Her skin was sensitive to sun. She could feel uneasy. It was a bright sunny afternoon.

Taehyung came to terrace after a while to find her bare skin, red. Her skin was near to getting sun burns.

She looked dehydrated, there was no energy left in her. She so badly wanted to drop herself on the floor because of her wobbly legs but because of the rope, she couldn't. Her body was badly sweating.

"Snow-white! Has your ice melted yet or not?" Taehyung chuckled walking to her. She looked at him, and her tears and red cheeks, aroused him.

"I am sorry." she mumbled, tiredly.

Taehyung smirked hearing her apologize, he opened the rope and she fell on the floor, dizzy.

He sat down, and held her body close to him, making her look at him. He leaned in and kissed her warm lips, closing his eyes. She didn't move, she was weak at the moment.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss to find her unconscious.

"Now I know why Jungkook is going crazy for you! This face is so eerily tempting!" he caressed her cheek.

—————

"HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE DISSAPEAR LIKE THAT?" Jungkook shouted at his bodyguards and men. He puffed, rubbing his hair and face, in fear and frustration.

"We don't know anything! The cctv footage of that specific time has been deleted by someone moreover nobody saw her leaving the mansion!" the head bodyguard said.

"I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT! I WANT HER IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR ELSE I AM KILLING EVERYONE HERE!" he shouted and strode inside his room.

He threw the vase on the floor. He was getting deja vu. He sat on the floor, panting in anger.